Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM - HAPPY FEBRUARY WEEKEND TO ALL

@FLBB wrote:

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people.  Special prayers and good thoughts going out to all those poor people suffering without heat/power/water in Texas.  What a nightmare. 

I was fortunate that I was able to get my second vaccination today and fingers crossed that the number of people getting vaccinated will increase day by day.  I'm still being careful by wearing a double mask and social distancing and hope all people even if vaccinated will continue to follow the CDC guidelines.

Prayers being sent to those children still without the loving arms of their families. 

@FLBB- AMEN! Many prayers for all the children and their parents and family. May they be reunited with their loved ones before too long. If only...

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

Good Shabbos to all of you!  Luckily we are seeing temps in the 20s now which feels like a heat wave.  I'm in less pain and following up with the doctor on 2/23.  Hoping I will be able to drive soon!  And exercise!

@dmod nj love your posts showing delicious desserts!!

Love to all of you! Heart

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@dmod nj   It wouldn't be Shabbat without a photo of something delicious from you. Thanks.

Aww, thank you, @Shanus  for your kind words.  I love to cook and bake.........and eat it all! lol 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@kutira wrote:

Good Shabbos to all of you!  Luckily we are seeing temps in the 20s now which feels like a heat wave.  I'm in less pain and following up with the doctor on 2/23.  Hoping I will be able to drive soon!  And exercise!

@dmod nj love your posts showing delicious desserts!!

Love to all of you! Heart

@kutira thanks so much for your kind words. Help yourself. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

This is such a lovely place to come for a bit of peaceful community. 

Hoping that things will progress to a healthy happy future for all. And that all children can be in the loving arms of their parents and loved ones.

My heart goes out to all of you who have suffered during this bitter cold spell. Hard to sit back and watch and not be able to help.

Donna, you make me smile! Chocolate and mint, two of my favorites!

xoxo, henny

Respected Contributor

Wishing all a Shabbat Shalom. I had my 2nd Moderna vaccine last Sunday. Side effects not to uncomfortable. Arm pain, fatigue, slight fever and congestion. All gone by Wednesday. What a relief knowing that I can reenter society with precautions and see my friends and family again. 

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown