Honored Contributor

*****SHABBAT SHALOM DECEMBR 15TH*****

Shabbat Shalom and welcome to another inclusive weekly thread.

Hanukkah is over and the Menorah and candles put away until next year. The eight days flew by. I'm sure the days leading to Christmas are met with anticipation and then when the eve and day come, it seems over so quickly.

We delivered my Egg Nog Pound Cakes to the neighbors yesterday. One also went to DH's office, our dentist's and doctor's offices. No more marathon baking for awhile.

As always, I'm praying for peace that seems so impossible to achieve, but I will not give up hope.

Wishing everyone a joyful, relaxing and safe weekend.

Shanus Heart

_ (10).jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: *****SHABBAT SHALOM DECEMBR 15TH*****

Beautiful post 😊

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning,

A busy weekend for us which is unusual mostly so I am looking forward to it.  Getting together with my brother and his family for a few hours tomorrow then having dinner with friends on Sunday at one of our favorite places!   Also have a lunch planned next week with my sister and my niece.  No gift exchanging at these parties, just time spent Smiley Happy

@Shanus I won't give up hope if you don't.   We'll just keep our prayers going to hopefully see some peace and healing for the world.  Just this thread alone makes a difference!    

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal   Oh, thanks for the kind words. Sorry for the later start this morning. I dropped Molly off at daycare and a spa appt. while there.

Respected Contributor

Shabbat shalom and Happy Weekend to everyone!

Wow, another week over, time seems to fly faster and faster.   Wishing love and peace to my QVC buddies. 

🎶🎵

"You're a shining star 

No matter who you are"

Earth, Wind, & Fire, 1975

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Busy Busy time of year....hope everyone stays healthy and enjoys the Holidays with family and friends.

We have 4 Birthdays to add to the Holiday festivities that have been happening since last week.

Happy Celebrations are always looked forward to.

Enjoy the week!

@Shanus ,

Egg Nog Pound Cake sound fantastic. I love Pound cake and my hubby love Egg Nog so this would be perfect for us!

So thoughtful of you to gift your cakes to your friends.

Honored Contributor

Shabbat shalom candles greeting card lettering — Stock Vector
Christmas Wishes GIF - Christmas Wishes GIFs

Honored Contributor

The Month of Hanukkwanzamas - Yin and Yang Cookies (1).jpeg

Honored Contributor

Another Hanukkah came and went, lets hope we can enjoy many more in the future. Good Shabbos !!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone, 

Boy, the weeks fly by.....it's Friday again. Good Shabbos and happy weekend to all.  For those getting ready for Christmas, Merry Christmas!  I hope the holiday is joyous and all you want it to be. 

@Shanus   thank you for this week's special gathering spot. All are welcome and it's a peaceful place to end the week. 

This week is busy with baking and making candy for people on our list.  I am making an eggnog pie to take  visiting. It's their favorite. 

I'm also making some candies...square pretzels with a chocolate kiss or Rolo candy on top and some bark candies.  Easy peasy. 

This week is also "personal beauty time" which for me translates to.......mani/pedi/hair treatments  etc to look human while visiting and entertaining for Christmas. LOL  

For anyone traveling, please pack extra patience and be safe.   I hope the weather cooperates with your travel plans. 

For those missing a loved one, may your memories put a smile on your face. 

For those working, I hope a delicious dinner plate is waiting for you when you get home. 

Today is National Gingerbread Latte Day and  National Lemon Cupcake Day. 

Help yourself. Mangia! 

EDITED TO REMOVE LINK

Homemade Gingerbread Latte - Burrata and Bubbles

Lemon Cupcakes - Preppy Kitchen

Chickadee Vignette Box of 18 Bird Christmas Cards | PaperCards.com

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.