Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who gather here each week. We welcome anyone who would like to join here for friendship, catch up on what's happening with eachother, love, solice or just to say hello.

Wishing everyone a beautiful "almost fall" weekend although you cannot tell from our 90 degree NC football  weekend.

Our hearts go out to anyone who is ill or has suffered loss, caught in all in the recent floods or fires or draught. 

A wish for peace in countries where there never seems to be any. I'm hoping food and medical care will be  available for them.

May all our children and grandchildren returning to their schools be kept safe and out of harm's way. 

Please take time to say hello to someone who looks like they're lost...in the grocery store, on the street or in the mall. Not everyone is a threat. World events have made some of us forget to reach out and our eyes tend to look away.

Enjoy your weekend.

Shanus 💕

Super Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM AUGUST 26TH

Thank you Shanus! Such a beautiful & uplifting sentiment! I will remember you when I go on QVC. You're someone who's very kind. The posters who think it's cute or funny to post rude & cruel comments need mental help. I feel sorry for them even as they hurt others. Yet, I feel more compassion for those they hurt. Peace

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   Thank you for the reminder that when in darkness, being of service brings a ray of hope and light.  

I got good news yesterday,  a follow-up appointment with the MD yesterday showed that my fractured elbow is healing and new bone growth appeared on the xray.  I can now start physical therapy...yea!  

Wishing a wonderful week for each of us and peace for our planet💓

Honored Contributor

Happy Weekend and Week ahead wishes to all.

Hope you all do something that makes you happy!

End of Summer Quote. | Summer quotes, End of summer quotes, End of summer

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Shanus   Thank you for the reminder that when in darkness, being of service brings a ray of hope and light.  

I got good news yesterday,  a follow-up appointment with the MD yesterday showed that my fractured elbow is healing and new bone growth appeared on the xray.  I can now start physical therapy...yea!  

Wishing a wonderful week for each of us and peace for our planet💓

@phoenixbrd   That's wonderful news. PT is a great way to get the muscles and joints strengthened. I twisted my right arm and shoulder soon after Covid and we could go to PT, doctors again....PT helped immensely and I was in great shape after 8 weeks. Wishing you speedy recovery.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Kitties   There's definitely too much negativity in the world today. A smile goes a long way to brighten your day, but helps someone else, as well. 

Have a great weekend.

Shanus

Esteemed Contributor

A warm hello and my wishes for peace for all.  How wonderful that PT is working for a poster.  Yes, it generally does, and rewards you for dedication and hard work.  Despite everything that swirls around us, I try to find time to spend “in the quiet” to reflect and pray.  Please remember those who are sick and those who are trying to heal them.

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos friends,

This is such a lovely welcoming way to start the weekend. 

Shanus, I am echoing your prayers, thoughts and words.

Sending good thoughts to all for a peaceful, safe, healthy weekend.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos, everyone, may it be happy and healthy!!