Honored Contributor

SHABBAT SHALOM AUGUST 12th....VERY EARLY!!

[ Edited ]

Wishing everyone here a Good Shabbos (quite early). 

All are welcome here since we are a mixed community. Everyone's invited to come here on Fridays for encouragement, friendship, love and catch up with the others who like to commune here. 

Get well wishes and/or sympathy to all who are sick, weak or suffering loss. Hope to those who are without food or affected by flooding or war and acceptance of those different than us regardless of color, race, religion, beliefs, etc. It is one world.

I'm praying for an end to violence in our country which has made me fearful for the safety of those I love and with disbelief and/or lack of reasoning and understanding.

My weekend plans include dinner w/ family, Sabbath services and loving up my granddaughters...quickly... since the older one is now 13 and always on her way out to friends and activites.

Time goes by in the blink of an eye. This is something to think about and treasure our moments together and find ways to mend relationships that have caused strife.

Tomorrow night, before I "do" a wedding, I have a much needed date night dinner with hubby to be continued when I get back home.

Have a great weekend filled with activities you love and look forward to or just relaxing with a good book or a Netflix movie.

Shanus ❤️

Honored Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM AUGUST 12th....VERY EARLY!!

Happy, Healthy, and Peaceful Weekend and Week Ahead Wishes to all!

It will finally get get out of the high 90's here this weekend and boy am I looking forward to that.

Our family will be here this weekend so I am running to the grocery store to get what's needed.

Enjoy!!

Have a Nice Weekend GIFs - 80 Animated Pictures

Honored Contributor

@Shanus,

Thanks for the lovely post!

Have a Nice Weekend GIFs - 80 Animated Pictures

Respected Contributor

Thank you @Shanus for starting us & to all  for the beautiful thoughts you share with us! Happy weekend & Shabbat Shalom; at least the weather here is becoming slightly more tolerable. 

No big plans for us. We are almost finished with a roofing, gutter & miscellaneous projects here. Such a  nuisance but necessary.  Now it will be back to building up the savings account ...

Enjoy the weekend, relax, reflect & be happy!

FB_IMG_1660316346245.jpg

Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos to us all!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Shabbos to everyone!

Of course I love and enjoy everyone's posts here, but I especially appreciated Shanus's heartfelt and beautiful message to us today as well as the inspired sabbath candles that MOMMAVik posted.  They are beautiful!   I don't want to overlook meallen's very delicate and feminine graphic.  It makes me want to have a refined tea.

May the Perseid Meteor Shower, which is taking place now, inspire us to shower our loved ones with love.

Best images from this year's Perseid meteor shower - ABC News

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos friends,

Shanus sounds like a great weekend for you!

Thank you for your beautiful sentiments. We all need our open community to support and uplift us.

I hope everyone comes to this caring spot to share.

Stay well, be safe.

henny

Honored Contributor

Revisiting this site this morning, I realized that I failed to mention the awesomely beautiful crashing waves that DREAMON posted.  I absolutely love waves!  I rejoice in the joy they give me.

Apologies for the oversight.