Esteemed Contributor

SHABBAT SHALOM AND HAPPY JULY WEEKEND TO ALL

Shabbat Shalom and a happy and healthy July weekend to all!

Please everyone be smart. This virus is not going away anytime soon, so please be careful and listen to what is advised to keep you healthy.And please wear your masks! There is no excuse not to.

It's so rewarding to be able to come together here at QVC's message board every Friday and share our holidays together, regardless of our beliefs. I'd like to thank all you beautiful people who join us on Fridays, regardless of how and where you pray. I'd also like to thank QVC for allowing us to be here. A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY, and welcome back to all our regular posters. Your presence is very important to us all Heart

I'd also like to thank those of you who are having health issues and share your trials, tribulations and successes with us. Prayers for healing to each and every one of you. Prayers to all the children who are alone and frightened and no longer are with their parents. I can't say any more but may these poor babies soon be reunited with their loved ones. May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well. To those who have lost loved ones, know that they will always be with you in your heart. To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life. Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones during this time.

Now, even more than ever, may our elected officials find the wisdom, maturity, courage, strength and sanity to make the right decisions for our security and well-being. G-d bless America! Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for your sacrifice and for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they be happy, have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thriveparents, and be reunited with their parents. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps.

May our own children and grandchildren be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness. And, MAY ALL THE CHILDREN BE SAFE, under the care of their loving parents and family.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better. Be kind to others. Don't fill up your shopping cart with toilet paper when there are people who are walking out empty handed. Share your bounty and feel good about yourself.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent, a spouse, or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong. Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day (if you're able to) and make sure they know you love them. Keep good thoughts and surround yourselves with your loved ones. They are all that matter. Heart

With Love, Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM AND HAPPY JULY WEEKEND TO ALL

Have a wonderful weekend. Lets all listen to Sunny's eloquent words of wisdom!!

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom! Please wear your masks and keep your distance. Stay safe!!!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@sunala 

I so pray your words of wisdom do not fall on deaf ears, especially about this virus.  It will be with us for much longer than people seem to think.  Bless those who are working to find a vaccine and some way to contain this virus so that we can all move forward.  They must be exhausted.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wonderful, inspirational wisdom, compassion and food for thought in your posts, @sunala and everyone.   Thank you.   Please remember, in the midst of thinking of others and practicing kindness and generosity, that you are special, unique, and beautiful.  Take good and gentle care...  my love to all who read and post here.❤️

11roses.JPEG

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Be safe this Summer weekend. 

Thank You to all who have to work in the heat with masks and shields.

Prayers this is soon in our past...but it looks like this is something that is going to take more time than I originally thought.

Healthy and pleasant week ahead to everyone.

Super Contributor

Wishing all our posters a happy and safe weekend.  Hoping our masks continue to be part of our daily routine as we venture out and about as things reopen.  The people who have continued working tirelessly through this pandemic  have my utmost respect and gratitude.  What true heros...thank you❣

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Please take care to protect yourselves and those that you love.

We are one large family and must love and care for all.

Listen to the doctors who are studying this terrible disease and are warning us to respect one another.

Have a peaceful weekend.

henny

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos to all! Wishing you & yours good health. Let's keep up our social distancing & continue to wear our masks. Saw matching bridal gowns & masks on the morning news. Also there are so many pretty patterned & colorful masks out now! Enjoy a relaxing weekend!