Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM, AND HAPPY JANUARY 2021 WEEKEND TO ALL

@kutira wrote:

Good Shabbos to all.  It is the yarzheit for my little brother so I lit a candle.

Lox & bagel sounds so good; I'm jealous...still feeling the effects of anesthesia...

@kutira- I pray that your painful symptoms will go away SOON! And I'm so very sorry about your brother. May he rest in peace. Hugs xox

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

Hi everyone, 

Good Shabbos and happy weekend to everyone. Smiley Happy 

I hope you are all healthy, socially distancing and wearing a mask. 

This Wednesday, my Jersey gfs and I are getting together, virtually via Zoom,  for a  luncheon. I'm looking forward to lots of laughter and good conversation.  Thank goodness for technology! 

Sunny, thank you for this peaceful thread.   I second everything you posted. 

My heart hurts for our country and all it's dealing with and going through,  especially those who are ill.  I pray our future is full of goodness and the  promise for better things. 

Today is National Bagel Day and National Fresh Squeezed Juice Day.  

Help yourself, mangia!!  

Assorted Bagels w. Smoked Fish, Salads & Spreads | Specialty & grocery |  BaldorFood

Fresh Squeezed Goodness: Juice Bars in Midtown | Broadstone Midtown

@dmod nj- have fun with your friends! I love the way those juices look. Thanks for sharing your brunch with us!! xox

Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos to all who have gathered here at the most peaceful posting place on the QVC forums.  May all of you -- and all others, of course -- have a pleasant weekend of good health and joyful moments.

I pray that the week ahead is safe and sane.  May sanity and goodwill toward our fellow man prevail!  Hope is on the horizon.

Sunny, thank you for providing this haven and your uplifting thoughts every week.  It is a joy to stop by and visit.  Always.

Kutira,  blessings to you and may your brother rest in peace.

Respected Contributor

@kutira, Prayers to you as you observe the yahrzeit of your little brother. I hope you will continue to heal quickly & fully from your surgery.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shabbat Shalom to Sunny and other posters here. Wishing all a safe and (hopefully) peaceful long weekend. 

Stay well. Wash those hands. Wear your masks and stay distanced. 

Shanus

Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people who post here every Friday and bring some sanity into our lives during these trying times.  Wishing all of you a peaceful and healthy weekend. 

There are so many snowbirds and vacationers here in South Florida and the covid numbers are skyrocketing every day.  Very scary. 

To those children still without the loving arms of their families my thoughts and prayers are with you. 

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Lots of prayers and wishes for peace and kindness for the week.

Donna, thankyou for the bagels and goodies, pure heaven!

I picked a ton of blood oranges from our tree,if you stop by you can each have a bag.

Kutira, hoping you feel much better tomorrow! It takes a while to defuzz the mind. May your brother's memory be a blessing. 

hugs to all.

Esteemed Contributor

@FLBB wrote:

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people who post here every Friday and bring some sanity into our lives during these trying times.  Wishing all of you a peaceful and healthy weekend. 

There are so many snowbirds and vacationers here in South Florida and the covid numbers are skyrocketing every day.  Very scary. 

To those children still without the loving arms of their families my thoughts and prayers are with you. 

@FLBB- I often think of those poor children. Not that it does any good to wish, but hopefully someday they will be reunited with their loved ones. xoxox

Esteemed Contributor

@hennypenny 

How lucky you are to have an orange tree of ANY kind!

Blood oranges are a favorite of mine, but we rarely see any in Maryland!   They are mostly small and not very juicy.

Please have one for me!

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman , We planted this tree about twenty years ago. We are lucky that it has thrived.

This year, though, the oranges are not quite as red. We are having a very dry year so hopefully it is just that. 

Sending you a virtual bag.