Honored Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM AND HAPPY FATHER'S DAY JUNE 19

[ Edited ]

I join in all the prayers and good wishes expressed on this warm and welcoming thread.   In the midst of all the confusion, worry, concern, and escalated emotions, wouldn't it be something if everyone took the energy and used it as fuel to burn more brightly and intensely our sense of community and be kinder, more respectful, more impeccable with our words (thinking of "The Four Agreements"), and gentler with one another.   Deliberately, relentlessly open to giving and receiving grace, compassion, kindness.

"When all of this is over, one thing that will really matter is how well we treated each other.”

Welcome, @MOMMAVik!   You are among friends.😊

My love to all who read and post here.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo , pefectly said!

Thank you!

Super Contributor

A beautiful post dooBdoo...I echo everything you said!  On this Fathers Day, may all fathers, living and deceased, be richly blessed❣

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.   Happy Father's Day, Juneteenth, Good Shabbos, and happy weekend! 

@hennypenny   happy birthday to Mr. Hennypenny!  Best wishes for good health and a good year ahead.   We've supported local restaurants for the last month or so.   We order take out, pick it up with almost contactless service while wearing masks.  It's been fine.   Enjoy the dinner from your favorite place! 

I hope you all have a good week.  Smiley Happy 

Today is National Vanilla Milkshake Day.  Enjoy! Mangia! 

Vanilla Bean Milkshake | Recipe | Torani

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@sunala Same to you!

We won't be celebrating on the day this year because next week we leave for a beach that, amazingly isn't crowded!  There are mainly houses on the beach front.  The others are about 60 feet away!

Respected Contributor

Thank you henny penny! It's nice to meet you. I am becoming more familiar with these boards & navigating around. Have a great weekend! 🌈🤗
Respected Contributor

Thank you @dooBdoo! Nice meeting you. Liking this more & more ... So much to read & learn from. Have a great weekend!
Honored Contributor

It's 30 years since my father passed and I sure wish he was here.  In honor of my father, I wish your fathers that are with you a blessed Father's Day.  Enjoy every minute with your dad.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj Vanilla is a top favorite of mine!!!!Smiley Happy