Super Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM AND HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Easter to all who post here.  Wishing all of you a pleasant weekend with fingers crossed that you all will have sunshine and good weather. 

Prayers being sent to Officer Evans' family.  Another very sad day in our country. 

Trusted Contributor

Good Shabbos & Happy Easter to all of you!  It's also the end of Passover.

@sunala that matzo candy recipe looks fantastic!

Happy Spring to all of you...

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Trusted Contributor

Happy Easter, Passover, Shabbat, and Friday. Happy "oh, look, there's a robin!" day. Happy "first hug since the pandemic" day. Happy "Another day to be happy and alive cay." 

This week, I ask your good wishes for six members of my family who live far away from me and are seriously ill from Covid tonight. They are a loving family and have been very careful, but still became infected. Two are in the hospital. Thank you.

I appreciate the friendship and csring on this thread. You help hold up my heart.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KaySD , I am keeping your family in my thoughts. I hope they will soon be well.

@sunala, Yes! that is it. I will make some for my "boys" have lots left over.

@dmod nj Donna, Those bars look fabulous. will keep recipe to make as a gift.

My prayers and thoughts go out to the family of the Capital policeman. So much tragedy.

Have a lovely Easter -

henny

Esteemed Contributor

Oh no I’m so sorry to hear about your family with covid. Sending prayers and best wishes for a full recovery ❤️💜❤️💜
"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom & Happy Easter! A special time of year in our nation has been saddened by the death of a Capitol Police Officer, Officer Evans. My deep condolences to his family.

Happily for DH & I we received our second Pfizer vaccines this week! We are sticking to masking, hand washing & social distancing to help wipe this Covid monster from existence.

Wishing all a good week ahead! Enjoy your loved ones in person or virtually as you celebrate!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dear @KaySD,

Praying for you & yours and family members who are so ill. May they recover completely & quickly.

💞🙏🌹

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM & HAPPY EASTER TO ALL! RECIPE CORRECTION

[ Edited ]

@hennypenny 

Correction to Matzah Candy Recipe:

I forgot to add the nuts sprinkled on top (if so desired). I like it with honey roasted cashews but I'm not sure which nuts are Kosher for Passover.Sorry.

ENJOY!!!!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@KaySD wrote:

Happy Easter, Passover, Shabbat, and Friday. Happy "oh, look, there's a robin!" day. Happy "first hug since the pandemic" day. Happy "Another day to be happy and alive cay." 

This week, I ask your good wishes for six members of my family who live far away from me and are seriously ill from Covid tonight. They are a loving family and have been very careful, but still became infected. Two are in the hospital. Thank you.

I appreciate the friendship and csring on this thread. You help hold up my heart.

@KaySD Keeping your family in my prayers.  I'm sorry to hear they are battling Covid. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.