Trusted Contributor

Good Shabbos to everyone!  So glad Passover will be over; matzo makes me sick.  We had such a great time with nephews coming to town for everything.  My birthday was yesterday but we're celebrating on the weekend.  So I get Chinese & cake!! Heart

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday, Kutira, and many more!

Hmm hmm, Chinese and cake.  Sounds good!  Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@kutira, Happy Birthday to you! Wishing you many wonderful and healthy years ahead!

FB_IMG_1650672310246.jpg

Respected Contributor

@kutira , Have a very Happy Birthday!

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, 

I was out all day yesterday enjoying some local state parks and waterfalls.  A wonderful way to spend Earth Day and our stunning spring weather.   Like so many of you, our temps are all over the place.  One day warm, the next, not so much. 

Happy birthday, @kutira   I send you  best wishes for a wonderful birthday weekend and year ahead. Smiley Happy 

I LOVE Andrew Zimmern's shows!  My favorite is Family Dinner. 

Good Shabbos and happy weekend to all. 

I hope this coming week is a good one for all of you. 

Today is National Cherry Cheesecake Day. 

Mangia! Enjoy! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@kutira ,

Toland Home Garden Happy Birthday Cupcake 12.5 x 18 Inch Decorative Candle Party Garden Flag

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj , 

I too love Family Dinner..I have it on Record so I never miss an episode. 

Andrews Crab Cake Recipe is the best..I get more compliments on it and have passed it on numerous times by request.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON  I will check out his recipe. Thanks so much for the tip! LOVE crab cakes. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.