Respected Contributor

Re: SEPTEMBER 2015 - Back Fence

@Bird mama wrote:

luvsbulldogs, congratulations on buying a new car. 

Thank you birdmama.  

DH and I did get to see the moon the other night.   We saw the eclipse and then the moon turned red.   I hope you get to see the next one I think they said 18 years from now.

Trusted Contributor

I've been having some computer issues but it looks like it is better. Could only see all the posts that I'd deleted for the past three years but none of the recent posts  Spent some time in Verizon store and did a work around. So far so good.  Then I had two minutes left to finish a book on my Kindle so finished. Then I tried to put it in folder with my other read books and it went bizerk   It showed I still had battery life. I closed it down and still can't do anything with it.  Will try charging it for a while and see if that helps.  Seldom does that little gem give me problems. I hate it when all the electronics gang up on me. Maybe somebody's trying to tell me to get busy.  

Honored Contributor

Betty, sorry the technology gremlins are messing with you :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Afternoon All

@yock, hope your Kindle settles down, have had mine for quite awhile with no problems, but my other electronics are acting up, I'm covinced it's the new runways at O'Hare, not only the noise but they sure mess with tvs, pcs, cells, etc

@Winifred maybe what this Country needs is another Tea Party, it's getting absolutely insane, we all are paying for "their" past spending & who knows what else, wish we had term limits.

Took out some veggie/beef soup from the freezer, sure will be an easy supper tonite, maybe a sandwich go with.

Tomorrow will be grocery shopping, have to stop at Trader Joe's, for a few things there that I need, the frozen crushed garlic cubes are wonderful, I use them in everything, I think it's "Dorot" brand, & love their frozen burritos, & cranberry, walnut, gorgozola salad dressing.

@birdmama, what new project are you working on, c'mon get busy, I live vicariously thru you lol

Have a good day everyone, enjoy this lovely Fall weather

Honored Contributor

If you are finding your way here via bookmark, I've created an October Back Fence for 2015.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise