Esteemed Contributor

Re: SAD AND YET SO KIND AND WONDERFUL

@Flatbush - thanks for posting this - it does give hope that most people are good and kind hearted.  I hope the man recovers completely,

@cookie16 - I was born, raised and lived until recently, my life in Brooklyn (now living in Long Island).  It also makes me sad to see what has happened to NYC.  It's good to hear a nice story about my hometown.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately, these occasions seldom make the news!  I'm sure they occur somewhere every day!

Humans can be amazing!

Honored Contributor

I hope the man was not badly hurt but I think wherever you live in the world people would have rushed to assist him.  

Honored Contributor

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!

There are many "angels" all around you.

Where we live,most people wave to others as they pass neighbors in the area where they live.  Most say thank you for everything.

Esteemed Contributor

I do believe there are always helpers, just like Mr. Rogers said.

Twice I tried to be first with 911, be someone else was faster.

Trusted Contributor

A few years back,that happened to my friend.Hehad been at the dentist,walking later he also fell.Hesaid at first,the cars were just roaming down the street.Finally, a young couple stopped to help.They called for help where,he went to the hospital.He told me,while laying there,is anybody going to stop.Finally this young couple did help.