Honored Contributor

@Carmie    Thank you for the reply - I will have to give this 'sugar' a try.  Less sweet is OK with me.

Honored Contributor

I never heard of it before but I use monkfruit as a sugar substitute.  

Honored Contributor

@We rescue cats wrote:

I'm diabetic so I usually have to try it and then check my glucose in an hour or two so that I know if I am going to have an issue with it. Sugar-free doesn't always work for me.

@We rescue cats I don't have any sugar issues, but I'm sensitive to the taste of sugar alcohols which are often used in place of sugar.  Atkins seems to use them a lot in their bars.  

Honored Contributor

Thank you all for your replies. 

Respected Contributor

Interested in this product. I would be interested in the granulated only. Don't use much sugar but would really like to remove all that I can. While watching the rerun this morning, host asked the vendor to explain it to us and when he was right in the middle of his explanation she interrupted and started eating a strawberry with cream cheese and the sugar, completely ruining his explanation! I'll be checking online about this product.

Honored Contributor

My DH bought a container of yogurt with this ingredient in it, and tossed, said he didnt care for the taste at all. 

Honored Contributor

I am not diabetic but am wondering if this product is safe for diabetics?  Occasionally I have to make a dessert and 2 of the ladies are diabetic.  Thanks

Honored Contributor

@Carolina925 

I purchased.  Really only wanted the granulated but it came in a set w/ the syrups.

Just used it yesty to make homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream.

Used it in both the strawberries and ice cream base.

You would NOT know!  I am so happy w/ this product as other 'subs' have such an odd taste to me.

I will be purchasing again.

Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 

This available at Walmart for $11.39

Health Garden Allulose Sweetener, 16 oz Bag

Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 

And this for $8.99 at Walmart.  They have the liquid, too.

RxSugar 1 Pound Canister (1 lb) - 0 Calories. 0 Net Carbs. 0 Glycemic