Respected Contributor

I noticed that Amy is now wearing an enormous Diamonique ring as her engagement ring now- I think it's too large for her but, I have to say that it sparkles far more than Courtney K's ring which I find to be ostentatious. I hope that Courtney's ring isn't real because it has zero shine (looks cloudy)-

Does anyone own the "Amy" ring and is it as big in person? 

Respected Contributor

Check the Jewelry Forum or follow these links: there are around 5 threads about this.

Amy's Old Ring 

AMY’S NEW RING LAST NIGHT 

AMY’S WEDDING SET 

Amy Stran's new Oval Ring and Wedding Band! 

HOST-DESIGNED Diamonique RINGS 

Honored Contributor

I think they both look unbelievable, ostentatious and garish.  Nobody would ever believe something so glassy could be real.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Amy's wedding ring is so gorgeous and real diamonds.  Why on earth would she want to wear a Diamonique engagement ring with it?  The wedding ring alone is stunning without adding another ring let alone Diamonique.  

Esteemed Contributor

Both Amy and Courtney K have sold a lot of Diamonique by wearing the stuff. As long as they are selling for a living, why not wear the stuff if it adds to their income? Both women are excellent at sales and have lovely taste in their current rings. For all we (the viewers) know, they only wear Diamonique on air.  

At least both Amy and Courtney K. admit it's Diamonique and aren't trying to fool anyone with a poor quality, but large diamond like another host.   

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I think Mary Beth wore (or still wears) a Diamonique ring and another host that has left designed, wore and made a wildly popular flower ring. 

These (& Amy's and Courtney's) have been more popular that the fringe earrings that were host designed a few years ago. They looked like curtain tie backs.

Honored Contributor

Why do they wear those rings????? Surely you jest!  Because QVC sells them.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

Amy's wedding ring is so gorgeous and real diamonds.  Why on earth would she want to wear a Diamonique engagement ring with it?  The wedding ring alone is stunning without adding another ring let alone Diamonique.  

@FranandZoe   With other subjects mentioned here, personal choice. Amy's explanation is that her engagement/wedding ring is an eternity band and she always wanted a large "engagement ring" which is out of their (most people's) budgets. If she's happy w/ a Diamonique ring, who are we to judge?

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I think they both look unbelievable, ostentatious and garish.  Nobody would ever believe something so glassy could be real.

@Kachina624   Women ask all the time if my oval engagement ring is "real". It's rude and not their business. It doesn't bother me at all if it is or not. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus was that Lisa Mason's flower ring?  I always liked that ring but I never purchased it.  When she was on the Q not all that long ago I remember it sold out quick or was maybe on waitlist.  I don't need another ring anyway but I do admire it, always have.