Honored Contributor

Re: Ringing in the New Year at the Back Fence (January 2019)

[ Edited ]

@hellie jo  OMG Woman Surprised  Many years ago my sister was on antibiotics for like 6 weeks (think it was bronchitis or someting like that).  She developed ischemic colitis and nearly bled to death.  Til this day she's terrified of antibiotics.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

In our area we are supposed to get a lot of snow in the next couple of days.Got groceries yesterday,so all set.Have a good week-end.

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo  We are expecting 3-5 inches tomorrow and then I think some more on Tuesday or Wednesday.  Worse than the snow will be the bitter cold with highs in the teens.  I don't think we've had that yet.

I went to Meijers today and grabbed some groceries.

Respected Contributor

Hello on this sunny day.We got 8 inches of snow yesterday.Bitter cold today.Keep warm and have a good day.

Honored Contributor

I don't know how many inches of snow we got (didn't watch the weather).  I do know tt's currently 8 degrees outside.

When I was clearing the patio this morning so I could feed the birds and squirrels earlier this morning it felt like my fingertips were going to snap off and I was wearing good gloves.

Trusted Contributor

we in No. Va. lucked out. No snow at all. It’s supposed to be in the mid 50’s. I can now go to the grocery store. That’s my big plans for today 😆😆

Respected Contributor

A lot of snow and it's really cold back here at the fence.Probably have to wait a while to sit back here.In the meantime,I am not sure if the antibiotics really helped anything.I don't want to start another round at this time,so it's wait and see.Hope everyone is doing ok.Keep warm and have a good week.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning,  I'm leaving some bagels and cream cheese and some breakfast muffins to snack on.  We're expecting some snow, freezing rain and then straight up rain later on.  The evening rush hour could be a hot mess. 

Image result for bagel assortment and cream cheese

Image result for ham egg and cheese muffins

Respected Contributor

Good morning. Someone has been at the fence as the bagels and muffins are all gone! It's still cold but it is January.Hope all is well with you all and stay warm.

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo  Woman LOL

I had a quickie dental appointment to replace an older filling on one of my top eye teeth.  They haven't heard from the insurance as far as replacing the 21 year old bridge (whether insurance will cover it).  This is my last 10 months of COBRA dental coverage and I want everything checked to the 'enth' degree.