Honored Contributor

Re: Review of Leg Master Machine

[ Edited ]

@dulwich 

Does this machine have a tension adjustment? From what I saw on a short look at the online video, this looks like it focuses mostly on one's Adductor and Abductor muscles. As with any new exercise, even for exercise nuts like me, one is smart to ease into it.

Results on any machine have a direct relation to how much effort a person puts into it. This machine, for those that want to work those specific muscle groups, it is easy to overdo it because not many everyday activities relate to those movements.

Sounds like you just might like this thing, best to ya!

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@hckynut  I am following the chart suggestions in the instructions where you start with 20 reps and increase by only 1 rep a day for 7 days then a day of rest following this pattern until you get up to 1000 reps. Sounds easy but you do feel it.

I can do the 20 today but my form is abysmal and getting the hands to coordinate just a joke - bit like trying to pat your head with one hand and rub your tummy with the other - still working on it.  I do like this machine though!

I do my reps when DH out with ‘terrified’ dog and DH said he will not ‘sign off’ on my reps until he sees it with his own eyes!  Onward and upward or slide back and forth lol

Respected Contributor

@dex   If you have painful knee I would not recommend doing this exercise.  The sliding footrests slide quite fast and until you can control it hits the metal ends and this would jar your knee - so wait a while until you knee better.  Hope it heals well for you.

Occasional Contributor

LOL...I WISH!!! I do one minute, ten diffrent times throughout the day. Believe it or not, you will breeze through the minute without pain after a few weeks. The lady that sells these does it througn the whole presentation almost without stopping. Wondering if she's really a robot? Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@Pamela330   When you look at video of this machine I am mire like Courtney the host who kind of collapsed.  I have been on machine 3 times today so you are better than me - but there’s always tomorrow!  We don’t want to be robots anyway! Lol

Honored Contributor

@dulwich you got going quickly.Up to three minutes already.You got Courtney beat.Lol

Trusted Contributor

@Pamela330 wrote:

LOL...I WISH!!! I do one minute, ten diffrent times throughout the day. Believe it or not, you will breeze through the minute without pain after a few weeks. The lady that sells these does it througn the whole presentation almost without stopping. Wondering if she's really a robot? Woman LOL

Okay, now I don't feel like such a failure @Pamela330 😄.  But I do need to up my game, I only get on it around three time a day. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Occasional Contributor

@BExplorer I have mine near the kitchen & everytime I walk past it, I jump on real quick. Before you know it...you've done ten miinutes. I'll put the challenge out to ya today...you got this!!!  Ready, set...GO!!!!  Keep me updated!!!  Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Pamela330 wrote:

@BExplorer I have mine near the kitchen & everytime I walk past it, I jump on real quick. Before you know it...you've done ten miinutes. I'll put the challenge out to ya today...you got this!!!  Ready, set...GO!!!!  Keep me updated!!!  Woman Very Happy

Alright, @Pamela330 , challenge accepted!  I just finished my third set, so seven more to go 😧.  Hopefully my thighs will thank you 😄.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Occasional Contributor

@BExplorer Your ABS & BUTT will thank me too! Noticed my six pack (ABS) are starting to peek through after all these years. NICE!!!  Smiley Very Happy