Frequent Contributor

Re: Requesting prayer. Tragedy in our family today.

I am so very sorry for your family's loss. I will keep you all in my prayers.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

My sister called me just a few hours ago.  Her son committed suicide today.  She is in need of your prayers. I am concerned about my mother, too.  This was her first born grandchild.  She will take it hard.  She is quite elderly and doesn't know yet.  Being Christmas, she had a big day yesterday and today so she went to bed early. We will be telling her tomorrow morning.  We would greatly appreciate your prayers. My heart is breaking for my sister.

@jubilant   I'm so sorry your family is going through the pain of this tragedy. Please, no "what ifs" or "should haves". In time, you'll all accept this as his choice and continue to support each other as you grieve and remember him with love. 

Esteemed Contributor

Your despair and lack of understanding 'why' must be more than words can express. I will take a moment of silence and pray for comfort during this very difficult time. Please tell your sister that strangers are holding her up with their well-intentioned thoughts and prayers.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Regular Contributor

I am so sorry, will pray for comfort for your family and peace for your loved one

Esteemed Contributor

My heart breaks for your sister. Sending prayers and Hugs to the family. Saying an extra prayer for your mama. 

Honored Contributor

From another family unfortunate enough to have this experience during this time of year, our heartfelt understanding and love to all of yours.  Heart

Respected Contributor

I am saddened to hear of the sorrow within your family.

Heartfelt condolences, and prayers go out to you and your family.

There are no words for comforting what is within the hearts of those who loved and will always love, only sympathy and hope that each will be gentle within their own heart for the loss they are feeling.

May Angels watch over you and your family.

God Bless.

Honored Contributor

There are no words for what your family must be feeling. My prayers and condolences go out to you.

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry for your sister and your family.  Thoughts and prayers being sent.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is so sad ...Keeping you and your family in my prayers. Heart

Spoiler
Spoiler

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning