Respected Contributor

Re: Requesting prayer. Tragedy in our family today.

what a tragedy for your sister and for you. My prayers and condolences to you and your family.

Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant  I just saw the thread and send my condolences and prayers to you and your family.

Trusted Contributor

@jubilant  I just saw your post. There are no words. Will keep you and your family in my  thoughts and prayers. Hold tight to each other in this time of tragedy. God Bless 😇

Respected Contributor

This is devastating and nothing could be worse. Losing a child must be the worst kind of pain that anyone could endure. I am so sorry for your loss and for this enormous loss to your entire family. Thinking of all of you!

Suicide is tragic.

Trusted Contributor

I am very sorry for your family and this great loss . Prayers that God will comfort you deeply and you feel His grace and mercy.  ♥

Valued Contributor

I can't even imagine the pain of losing a loved one to suicide. I am so very sorry for your loss, May you and your sister find strength from all those who offered up prayers here. 

Honored Contributor

No words, just a prayer.

Trusted Contributor

@jubilant   So Sorry!  Sending prayers up for you and your family.   God Bless you all.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know what to say.  I feel such an outpouring of caring and support from all of you.  I simply will say thank you to each of you.  You have blessed our hearts.

Mom is taking it pretty well.  My nephew called her Christmas morning and wished her a Merry Christmas and told her (his grandmother) that he loved her.  Who knew what he would be thinking just a few hours from that moment??  We will be having a "gathering" in a couple of weeks.  More like a sharing of his life in an open house type setting at a church he used to attend.  My sister seems to be ok, too.....although we all our having our moments.   So many questions?  I don't think you can ever quite understand the why's and wherefore's of something like this.  We believe him to be at a better place now.

Respected Contributor

How terribly sad.  I can't even imagine the pain your family is experiencing.   May God be with you all.