Frequent Contributor

Reputable website to sell quality clothing

I'm looking for a good way to sell some of my quality clothing - some designer. Can anyone recommend sites they have used?! Many thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Reputable website to sell quality clothing

I've never heard of anyone selling clothing anyplace on line except for eBay.  Have you tried local consignment shops?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for your response! There are not many consignment shops around me - I had heard of "Poshmark" as a possible site?

Esteemed Contributor

Do you have a local flea market?  I was at a big one in Tampa one Saturday when a Mercedes drove in and parked.  She spread a few 'nice' clothes on her hood and sold everyone of them in less than 15 minutes! 

Don't know what kind of price she had on them, but they sure did sell in a hurry!

Honored Contributor

@Zhills That is interesting.I wonder what kind of prices she had on those clothes.

Esteemed Contributor

I second Ebay.  I buy Chicos  denim jackets plus Brighton, Hobo International and new shoes from them (very fair prices and only two "fails" in over 1000 purchases).

Honored Contributor

ebay is good.....you can also try mercari.

there are a number of selling groups on facebook that you may consider joining. i have done sales on there before and have had success. some are straight sale groups and some are auction groups.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein