Honored Contributor

Has anyone at anytime, ever done something so nice for you that you'd share it here with the reader's? These are some of the nicest comments I've read. I love Reader's Digest. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Reading in Reader's Digest

@qualitygal I used to read Readers Digest as a teenager, my Mom subscribed to it and I enjoyed it very much, I have not picked up one in a long time now though?

Honored Contributor

I have some of the nicest neighbors on earth and we do go out of our way for each other.We all moved here leaving our friends behind and have bonded into deep friendship quickly. We are in & out of each other's homes all day long. We think nothing of going shopping for each other etc. I never go to the store that I don't ask if everyone else doesn't also need something. We often each make one component of a meal and eat all together. 

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@qualitygal I used to read Readers Digest as a teenager, my Mom subscribed to it and I enjoyed it very much, I have not picked up one in a long time now though?

I loved reading the Readers Digest.  It was years ago though.  They always had interesting and enjoyable stories.

Respected Contributor

I always liked it too.   I had no idea that it is still around.  I haven't seen one anywhere for ages.

Esteemed Contributor

For those of you that had forgotten about Reader's Digest, here is a pic of the latest edition.  My mom always kept up a subscription for me and my sister.  After she passed, I missed it, so I started it up again.  It really is full of good reading.20170509_135205.jpeg

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Looks like interesting reading.

Especially "my neighbor the crime boss"