Trusted Contributor

Raising Cane Fast Food Restaurant

A new fast food restaurant, Raising Cane, is opening near me.   

From what I read in the newspaper, the menu is very limited.  They're known for their chicken fingers and they're suppose to be really good!   Sounds like you can get 4 chicken fingers, fries, coleslaw, Texas toast and a drink for about $7.

Has anyone ever gone to this restaurant chain?  If yes, would you give it a good or bad review?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Raising Cane Fast Food Restaurant

Yes, I've had the chicken fingers from Raising Cane in Baton Rouge, La., when my son was a student and lived there for a number of years. 

We loved them ... now that my son no longer lives there, I don't get to indulge anymore.

I'm not sure, but I wonder if this chain is only in the South. 

Respected Contributor

There is one not far from me. The thing I always look for is not only is the food good, but is the place clean. The answer is yes the food is good, and the place is clean There are two locations, and I have tried both. No complaints.  Hope you give it a try, and enjoy.

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX, we have Raising Cane restaurants in the St. Louis area.....we're not considered "south".

Honored Contributor

The chicken fingers and dipping sauce are excellent but I don’t care for the fries, slaw or toast — lol.

There are several in Arizona.

Honored Contributor

We have one near us and have been there once.  To me it was just chicken fingers.  I don't remember them as being special.

Super Contributor

I sent my kids Canes gift cards for Valentines day. They both like their  food a lot so I thought it was a good idea. They live in AZ and Nevada.

Esteemed Contributor

We have Raising Cane fast food restaurants in Nebraska, which is in the northern part of the country. I don't eat there for a variety of reasons (mostly political), but also do not eat fast foods. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I'm in GA and I've never heard of this chain, so they're not just in the south.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

There is one in the mall and DH and I usually order the kids meal. Just the right amount and love the food. They cook your order fresh so you wait a little while.