Honored Contributor

Re: Rachael Boesing and food shows

@Kitty Galore   I so agree, I used to enjoy her but not anymore hosting anything.

Honored Contributor

And they absolutel destroy picking at the food regardless what it is. That to me is enough of a turn off to even want to think about buying any of it.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't really like the gourmet shows, they've seemed to take over the programming the last 6 months!   I also don't care for Rachel, JMO, she reminds me of a girl I worked with for several years and she was a total horror show.  Click.

Esteemed Contributor

Rachel and Alberti are always competing for the spotlight on the food shows.  They play with the food and are always yelling and acting silly.  

Can't watch them at all no matter what they are selling.  They both act like children and are so phony.

Respected Contributor

I am waiting for someone to faceplant in the middle of a jr's cheesecake. See if that will spike the sales.

Esteemed Contributor

She's not my type of show host at all....too hard edged. 

Respected Contributor

I'll pass on the Alberti and Rachael pairing on any qvc programming.  Their antics are childish and  annoying.  Channel changer every time these two are on.

Occasional Contributor

No one is holding a gun to anybodys head to make you watch QVC. The personal attacks against the hosts are pathetic- 

Valued Contributor

just when I thought the food shows couldn't get any worse with Sharon and Dan, QVC pairs up Rachel and Alberti.  They are rude, loud and talk over each other all the time. Ridiculous!! 

Valued Contributor

There is a very simple solution...... Don't watch!!!