Esteemed Contributor

Rachael Boesing and food shows

I wish she would stop being so silly on the food shows !  She tends to be very childish and loud.  Especially when hosting with Alberti ,  so much fooling around.  I do like Alberti though ,  when with other hosts he's fine .

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rachael Boesing and food shows

Sorry , meant to put in Q talk !
Honored Contributor

Can't watch them.  And their baby talk.

Respected Contributor

i like the fun and silliness.   

otherwise i'd have the news on......ugh

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

This pairing of hosts lost me as a watcher awhile ago.  I will leave it at that.

Honored Contributor

What is more tedious and boring than watching someone else eat and not being able to feel, taste or smell the food?  I imagine Rachel is just trying to keep the audience's attention and make her shows interesting enough to watch.  If you've got better ideas on how she could accomplish her goals, I bet shed love to hear them on Facebook.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Awww, I think Rachel and Alberti probably get a kick out of working together, they have chemistry. I don't mean romantic, I just think they get along very well. 

Valued Contributor

@Kitty Galore  Today Rachael was so hyper and unwatchable. Alberti couldn't get through a product without  RB screaming (literally squealing loudly) and interrupting. I had to shut it off. I don't find it cute, fun, or a way to sell me anything. 

Respected Contributor

The hosts sure chow down any more.  I liked it better when they couldn't eat or at least not so much.    I wish I was sent the product to my home to try like they do.  

My husband likes the food shows and he likes to try things but like he said some you can find locally just as good.  Most are priced high and some are good values.  Depends and we had our share of items.  Some we really do enjoy.

Some hosts combos are better together than others for sure.

Frequent Contributor

Ironic because I was.    going to  write how much I enjoy their lighthearted  shows Would like to see more of Rachel