Honored Contributor

RECEIVED EMAIL W/ Q SURVEY!?!?

I received my first email asking me fill out a Q survey. It was a 10 minute block of time, but gave me the opportunity to express my opinions on products offered, CS, if I liked the shows with many products, was I satisfied w/ offerings, quality, shipping, etc. It went on and on and then asked for me to offer suggestions. 

Have others received these emails and filled them out?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: RECEIVED EMAIL W/ Q SURVEY!?!?

I have not received one but I certainly would take the time to fill it out if I do.

Good for you for doing that!   You most likely expressed a lot of similar opinions many of us have.

Esteemed Contributor

I never got one, but would love to complete it. 

Honored Contributor

10 mins of free consumer opinion 

there has to be something for me 

I don't do them for free 

They are always twice as long as the email says they will be so I need at least five bucks even if it's a Coffee  card

Esteemed Contributor

I received one.  I haven't filled it out.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got one yesterday and it was asking about if I celebrated the upcoming holidays and if I planned on spending more or less and why....Halloween, thanksgiving and Christmas.  Then it went into detail if I donated to charitable organizations and how often and If i appreciated QVC donating to organizations.  Seems liked half of the survey was about that.  VERY STRANGE.

Respected Contributor

I received one that asked me to rate clothing so that they carry what we want.  But, all the clothing was lounge wear.  There were two Caroloe Hochman pieces and then about 6 Anybody.  But, the Anybody choices were all the same.....just different colors.  That want to know how much I would pay for them.  Since I think they carry too much loungewear as it is, I told them I wouldn't pay anything for the anybody sets.

Honored Contributor

Yes, all three this past year asked if I would recommend QVC to anyone.  Then, asked why or why not.

Honored Contributor

I have been figuring lately that they must be having a dip in sales because I'm getting all these offers, coupons, and such, by mail and email.  I've gotten more offers lately than I've gotten in 20 years.

Honored Contributor

Are you sure these aren't:

phishing
[ˈfiSHiNG]

NOUN
  1. the fraudulent practice of sending emails purporting to be from reputable companies in order to induce individuals to reveal personal information, such as passwords and credit card numbers.
    "an email that is likely a phishing scam"
♥Surface of the Sun♥