Honored Contributor

Re: RECEIVED EMAIL W/ Q SURVEY!?!?

@CoffeeNut wrote:

I got one yesterday and it was asking about if I celebrated the upcoming holidays and if I planned on spending more or less and why....Halloween, thanksgiving and Christmas.  Then it went into detail if I donated to charitable organizations and how often and If i appreciated QVC donating to organizations.  Seems liked half of the survey was about that.  VERY STRANGE.

@CoffeeNut My questions didn't ask about holidays, per se, but did ask if i had or will be purchasing food items from Q.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi   No personal info was requested. All questions pertained to shopping/viewing/online habits referring to QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I have been figuring lately that they must be having a dip in sales because I'm getting all these offers, coupons, and such, by mail and email.  I've gotten more offers lately than I've gotten in 20 years.

New CEO trying to right the ship?

Esteemed Contributor

@CoffeeNut wrote:

I got one yesterday and it was asking about if I celebrated the upcoming holidays and if I planned on spending more or less and why....Halloween, thanksgiving and Christmas.  Then it went into detail if I donated to charitable organizations and how often and If i appreciated QVC donating to organizations.  Seems liked half of the survey was about that.  VERY STRANGE.

Sounds like someone's realized they don't know their customers...haven't kept up,

And maybe would like to get re-aquainted.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got one last week and it asked me to rate a dress. It asked if I would buy it in various colors and patterns. I explained in each response whether I liked the dress's style, colors and prints but I also explained that I would not buy a dress made of Modal. I also explained that the dress would not look best on a very well endowed person, so would not buy it for this reason. The dress had a fitted voices and was a jersey fabric. The waist was fitted but the skirt was a full, wide, midi length. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I received on on Tuesday re fashion items but I didn't fill it out. It's still in my inbox so I may fill it out this weekend.

Honored Contributor

@Travone @I got something similar. I was asked to rate a dress in different colors.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi @They are real. I checked.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus @Since we are doing this for free, and most companies pay participants in focus groups, QVC should give participants a couple coupons for free shipping as a thank you.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@Shanus @Since we are doing this for free, and most companies pay participants in focus groups, QVC should give participants a couple coupons for free shipping as a thank you.

@Mindy D   Yeah, right, but not holding my breath. Lol