Honored Contributor

I bought a few things on fashion day.  I was at the dentist when they arrived.  I'm also expecting shoes from another retailer.  When got home, there was a box that looked like a shoe box but no Qvc bags.  It said delivered by Usps.  I was in a panic but trying to remain calm.  So...   This morning I opened my "shoe" box but it was my three Qvc tops!  Two sweatshirts and a top, neatly "rolled" in that box.  They were all in the usual plastic and tissue paper.  I tend to buy multiples in clothes so I hope this a trend moving forward.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Qvc bundled my packages.

yea, i had recent order bundled, only problem wish the shipping  discount would be passed on to me  or waive the return fee .

Valued Contributor

They need to get on board with HSN and send multiple items together and only charge one shipping fee instead of multiple. Also on HSN if your items total together $75.00 all items shipped in that order ship for free. I know they are owned by the same group so not sure why they don't do this here.

Respected Contributor

This happened to me recently too.  I appreciate multi orders shipped together but they should not be charging indiviidual shipping per item/order. 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree   I would like that to be a trend.  Tomorrow is the one day of the week recycling is collected in this neighborhood.  The amount has grown exponentially - especially of cardboard and paper. I believe we have a better chance to hold the damage in place and hopefully to reduce it some when companies start us off with less.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I bought a few things on fashion day.  I was at the dentist when they arrived.  I'm also expecting shoes from another retailer.  When got home, there was a box that looked like a shoe box but no Qvc bags.  It said delivered by Usps.  I was in a panic but trying to remain calm.  So...   This morning I opened my "shoe" box but it was my three Qvc tops!  Two sweatshirts and a top, neatly "rolled" in that box.  They were all in the usual plastic and tissue paper.  I tend to buy multiples in clothes so I hope this a trend moving forward.  

If your items were bundled, then the S&H fee should be bundled as well!!!  This is where the HSN new free over $75 would come in handy!!!

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

If your items were bundled, then the S&H fee should be bundled as well!!!  This is where the HSN new free over $75 would come in handy!!!

I'm perfectly OK with the $3.50 shipping.  It's reasonable.  I just like the idea that we might receive fewer packages with less packaging to dispose of.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I'm perfectly OK with the $3.50 shipping.  It's reasonable.  I just like the idea that we might receive fewer packages with less packaging to dispose of.

But $3.50 per item all in one package is not right!