Esteemed Contributor

Re: Questions regarding people that order from HSN

@icezeus wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

Hello everyone.   I ordered a set of panasonic phones from HSN about 10 days ago.  I placed the order and got the confirmation, but then I got an email telling me the item was out of stock and that they hope to ship it in 30 days.   It also said that if they don't come in. the item will be cancelled.

This is the first thing I bought from HSN in many years,  and I was wondering if any of you can tell me what my chances are of getting this item?

Thanks in advance

@BalletBabeI have been shopping with them for years and I have had this occur a handful of times.

I did receive my items within  30 days.

@icezeus  Oh that is good to know,  Now,  I have hope.  LOL   Thanks!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie@stargazergal@Krimpette@dex@icezeus

UPDATE ---MY PHONES ARE BEING PACKAGED    YAHOOOOO

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe  Congrats!  My first thought was I wondered if the unexpected circumstances were the hurricane.  If the warehouse or vendor is out that way, they would have been delayed.  I have yet to make my first HSN purchase though I've come close a few times.  Hope you enjoy the phones!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@BalletBabe  Congrats!  My first thought was I wondered if the unexpected circumstances were the hurricane.  If the warehouse or vendor is out that way, they would have been delayed.  I have yet to make my first HSN purchase though I've come close a few times.  Hope you enjoy the phones!  

@Laura14  Thanks, I asked again early this morning if you look under customer care about where is my lipstick.   LOL    Someone else asked that.  Go look at what Susan the mod said.    I get so excited waiting for stuff?   

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe I know it!  Amazon is punishing me for not being a Prime member and my stuff is finally shipping out after 10 days.  Usually I get it a lot sooner and they don't make me wait the full period but every once in a while they like to show me who's boss.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@BalletBabe I know it!  Amazon is punishing me for not being a Prime member and my stuff is finally shipping out after 10 days.  Usually I get it a lot sooner and they don't make me wait the full period but every once in a while they like to show me who's boss.  LOL

@Laura14  You know I am a Prime member and  I am not sure I will be again when my year is up.  Not sure it is worth it.  I don't really order much from them.   

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe  I hear that from a lot of people.  I will tell you it's very rare that they don't ship my stuff out within a day or two.  If you are only in it for shipping time and don't rely on them for absolute essentials needed right away, I think you would be okay without it.