Super Contributor

Question on selling Gift Cards??

I have a couple of gift cards that have balances on them, and I don't want them. I know there alot of places on the web that will purchase them, and some even put the money in your paypal account, and you don't even have to mail the cards. Anyone have any place to recommond for selling them? I want to make sure the website is legit. Can certainly use the cash!
Valued Contributor

Re: Question on selling Gift Cards??

I know that they do take a cut, it is like $5 off every 20.00 or so, and I do not know if they take them if they have already been used?   

Super Contributor

Yes, the will take them even if you used them. They go by the balance left on the card. Any suggestions on places to use?
Honored Contributor

cardcash.com is a reliable site.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@qvc chick  I used CardPool.com twice and was very pleased! 

Honored Contributor

I had several gift cards with small balances on them.. used them everyone at Petsmart.. Check out lady just kept ringing them out and whala, all gone. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee