Super Contributor

Re: Question for you if you were visiting as a guest In my home

I believe I read in the beginning that her "guests" were coming on the 9th and for some odd reason, this thread just keeps going. By now, SeaMaiden should have come back to let all the posters know about the guests (or were they actually contractors?). Someone coming to your home to show you computerized pictures of possible improvements to the outside of your home are not actually "guests". 

This topic should have been put to bed a couple of days ago!:Smiley FrustratedSmiley FrustratedSmiley Frustrated

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

HOW did the Visit Go?  Let us know!  Smiley Happy OOOPS I see that there is a New Separate Post on the Visit from Seamaiden!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I would love to have my water. I drink water 100% of the time, nothing else. NO lemon, just ice and water. I usually tell the hostess to purchase me a gallon of water at grocery store and I will gladly reimburse her for the purchase.  My diet is very limited so can’t eat much of anything.

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Regal Bee wrote:

@SeaMaiden  I would offer coffee or hot tea. I would not serve anything cold.

Y'all are simply shocking me.  No cold drink in JULY?  You don't live in Oklahoma do you?????  LOL!!!

@Sooner  I believe the OP mentioned something about ten oclock in the morning. I don't serve cold drinks at that time. I live in Florida. 

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Regal Bee wrote:

@SeaMaiden  I would offer coffee or hot tea. I would not serve anything cold.

Y'all are simply shocking me.  No cold drink in JULY?  You don't live in Oklahoma do you?????  LOL!!!

@Sooner  I believe the OP mentioned something about ten oclock in the morning. I don't serve cold drinks at that time. I live in Florida. 

@Regal Bee. Just curious why no cold drinks at that time? I am on my second iced tea by then. LOL

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  I have no idea.....guess I was just raised not to serve cold drinks before....say 11:00 or so. I have always done this. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ  I have no idea.....guess I was just raised not to serve cold drinks before....say 11:00 or so. I have always done this. Smiley Wink

@Regal Bee. Oh, ok I was just curious. My Mom never drank coffee or tea. She started out the day with Diet Pepsi and continued throughout the day. Glad I didn’t pick up that habit cause I love my coffee when I wake up.

Esteemed Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

HOW did the Visit Go?  Let us know!  Smiley Happy OOOPS I see that there is a New Separate Post on the Visit from Seamaiden!  Smiley Very Happy

@FlowerBear  I never saw that thread.  What was the title?  Who were the visitors?

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!