Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

It is 5 days and my purchase still has not shipped out.  How ridiculous is this?  When companies like Target and Nordstrom can ship out in 1 or 2 days, what is QVC's problem?  It is really getting old.  I am at the point of shopping elsewhere.  They really need to hire a professional that can solve their shipping problems.

@Katcat1.  Not a fair comparison; neither Target nor Nordstrom, Amazon or Walmart operate a 24/7 TV operation and provide entertainment.  QVC has a much more complex operation.  Like comparing apples to monkeys.

QVC doesn't have stores, I would not say it's more complex,  they opened a big distribution center and it was not ready, guessing the software or staff or actual equipment is not ready.  If as you say QVC is providing entertainment then is shipping product secondary, I don't think it is.  

However, that should have been in place and tested, knowing what their competition is capable of. 

If I open a business and can't ship out I can't expect my customers to "be patient" for weeks. 

Unfortunately, now customers are not able to cancel their orders so we are stuck waiting.   not cool 

Honored Contributor

Bali was on yesterday, since I don't have my two Breezies bras from the last TSV yet, I'm paralyzed on ordering any more bras.  I'm trying to restock bra wardrobe and the fit of the various styles is key.  I realize this particular issue is unique to me, but the same thing happened a week ago.  I would have ordered a certain Susan Graver top if I had the fit info on the two D&C tops that were still enroute.  One of these is too small, but the Susan Graver top is no longer at a discounted price.  So that's two lost orders for QVC.

Honored Contributor

Wow  Imagine that,  a WHOLE 5 days....LOL    Waiting 8, 9, 10 days for package to ship is something to complain about but 5 days....is not.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree   That's your opinion.  Now it's 6 days and there is a note at the top of the page about delays in shipping.  Oh, really.  I am use to excellent service 1 and 2 days of shipping out.  Five, 6 days and above is unacceptable.  Sick of it.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 

Hello!  Do you work for QVC? My question is sincere.

Thanks,

Cathy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

@sunshine45 

Hello!  Do you work for QVC? My question is sincere.

Thanks,

Cathy

no i dont @Jackhound Mom .....why do you ask?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45I thought you were speaking for QVC but now I see you were quoting something, right?  I know QVC reps have a red symbol by their name.

Respected Contributor

Here is my latest example:  I ordered 3 sun hats all same style but different colors on 5-11.  The last one shipped on 5-18.  Who knows when I'll get the last hat Cat Surprised

Honored Contributor

Now we are talking 7 days and counting.  Totally unacceptable and you cannot cancel the order.  

kindness is strength
Contributor

Yes, but this has just started with QVC. It wasn’t always like that....Shipping, returns, have all gotten way worse.