Regular Contributor

I saw the Clark's Rep showing a winter boot the other day.  So I ordered it from Zappos on Friday the 21st, just received it today 10/23.  Of course there was no arch support and was stiff as can be so I called Zappos.  They printer a return label for me and sent it to my  email.  It will go back to the UPS store tomorrow and in less than 1 day I will have the money back into my credit card.. We are in the 21st cent. QVC wake up and see if you can compete with this service There was FREE Shipping both ways.

Honored Contributor

No kidding!  So obsolete.

Honored Contributor

Zappo's benefits from being owned by Amazon.

Respected Contributor

I like Zappos.  I ordered shoes for my daughter from them.  Signed up for, I think, the loyalty program...faster and free shipping.  Didn't cost anything.  Many times I got the shoes the next day.  Never returned anything, just an exchange.  No return fees.  Great customer service and they made everything so easy.

Honored Contributor

Ok....    I don't have a problem with QVC returns.   Zappos is owned by Amazon so they have that going for them.

Respected Contributor

I just started purchasing from Zappos as I really liked their shipping and return policies. For some reason, I really dislike going to the post office,  With Zappos, I can drop off a package at UPS and that's it! Their return policy of 365 days is wonderful.  I ordered a few different sizes of the same shoe at different times and compare the sizes at home. 

I did notice that they didn't always have the most recent version of a shoe when I compared their products to the manufacturer's website but it wasn't a big deal. 

Respected Contributor

Zappos had great customer service before Amazon bought the company. 

Honored Contributor

If you're in a rush to receive shoes and make a lot of shoe returns, I see where Zappos would be a good fit.  

I'm not in a hurry to receive anything and I rarely return, so no advantage for me.

Honored Contributor

I have purchased from Zappos for decades.

They have always had free shipping both ways.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Ok....    I don't have a problem with QVC returns.   Zappos is owned by Amazon so they have THAT going for them.

@chrystaltree 

Could you elaborate on the word that? I buy well over 95% of my things from Amazon, so I am well versed in how that company operates, but!

Yout use of the word that I can't exactly pinpoint, will you do that for me? There might possibly be other contributors that posted in this thread that may also be in the dark ages? Thank you,

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)