Super Contributor

QVC Male model named Long - what a cutie!

[ Edited ]

Never knew his name before! He is on the football show with Dan now and Dan called him by name. He's been on the football shows for years - I think! What a smile and he seems nice the way he interacts. 

P.S. I am happy too that the Broncos won, as Dan just mentioned they were his wife's favorite team, and Peyton too. His pain is so raw, my heart breaks for him and all people trying to get through the heartbreak.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Male model Vaughn - what a cutie!

I like him too, though I think his name is Long.  I wish he was on more than once a year!

Super Contributor

Re: QVC Male model Vaughn - what a cutie!

Oh no, I think you are right about his name! After I posted, my closed captioning read Long, but I thought that was the CC making a mistake! Turns out it was me! Better go edit, lol! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Male model named Long - what a cutie!

[ Edited ]

Maybe I'm wrong...I thought his name is Lon, not Long. He also works out during the total gym presentations.

Valued Contributor

@StillFuntoShop wrote:

Never knew his name before! He is on the football show with Dan now and Dan called him by name. He's been on the football shows for years - I think! What a smile and he seems nice the way he interacts. 

P.S. I am happy too that the Broncos won, as Dan just mentioned they were his wife's favorite team, and Peyton too. His pain is so raw, my heart breaks for him and all people trying to get through the heartbreak.

Have you been reading Dan's blogs lately?  Each week he writes about Beth.  They're beautifully written and full of love and devotion.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Blogs/Beth-s-Amazing-Journey-1/ba-p/2460797

Esteemed Contributor

@Deb1010yetagain wrote:

@StillFuntoShop wrote:

Have you been reading Dan's blogs lately?  Each week he writes about Beth.  They're beautifully written and full of love and devotion.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Blogs/Beth-s-Amazing-Journey-1/ba-p/2460797

He really misses her.......so sad...

Honored Contributor

I think Dan would benefit from professional help , you know people do die of broken hearts.

Respected Contributor

His name is Long. If you get the QVC Insider they did a nice story about him in one of their issues last year (sorry I can't remember the month). He's married with kids and is also a personal trainer.