Super Contributor

QVC Birthday Email

[ Edited ]

Why bother with an email to wish me a happy birthday, if you can't even give a coupon or $ discount?  At least Kohl's gives me Kohl's Cash, and Macy's a discount coupon to celebrate me.  I have been a generous QVC buyer since their beginning.

They can save the email effort, stingy Q. 

Update-  Just received an email from sister station HSN offering me a $10 birthday coupon.  

Super Contributor

I am surprised about that over the years.  Even $5/$10  off of anything to celebrate your birthday would be nice. 

Valued Contributor

They used to mail out a birthday card years ago with a $10 credit. Wouldn't kill them to do it. My birthday is next month. Hint. 

Respected Contributor

My birthday was in April.  I kept reading the card over and over to be sure that I wasn't missing a coupon code 😕 😃

Respected Contributor

The Q sends me nothing anymore.  But then I have requested no emails and rarely order from them.

Kohls sends me great offers all the time.  Yesterday I had $25 in Kohls Cash and they sent me an email for 40%!  Got a great pair of shoes I had been considering.  For a great price!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

Getting a "coupon" for $10 off $50 and has so many restrictions that it's practically useless isn't much better.

Honored Contributor

@4kitties   Agree about Kohls!  Just ordered 2 pairs of Croft and Barrow pants from them.  Half the price of D&C and free shipping always after a certain amount.

Honored Contributor

@charsha wrote:

Why bother with an email to wish me a happy birthday, if you can't even give a coupon or $ discount?  At least Kohl's gives me Kohl's Cash, and Macy's a discount coupon to celebrate me.  I have been a generous QVC buyer since their beginning.

They can save the email effort, stingy Q. 

Update-  Just received an email from sister station HSN offering me a $10 birthday coupon.  

@charsha  it's a gift of one more thing to gripe about.  Perhaps you could contact the CEO and ask him to recind it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@frenchie wrote:

They used to mail out a birthday card years ago with a $10 credit. Wouldn't kill them to do it. My birthday is next month. Hint. 

Agreed! So is mine.....

Honored Contributor

A simple acknowledgement of my special day is something I would appreciate.🥰 Of course a coupon would sweeten the pot for that day, but not expected.😁 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖