Honored Contributor

Re: Pro Board "Q Forum Friends" Is Working!!!!!!!

Yes, its very nice, and easy to post and sign up!

Honored Contributor

Re: Pro Board "All Things Q" Is Working!!!!!!!

@Susan Louise wrote:

So glad we have a new home! 

grouphug.gif

@Susan Louise 

Now THAT is stinkin' cute!!!!!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG @CANDLEQUEEN @Bri369 or anyone else that knows @halfpint1 - I think that's her nic

Has anyone seen her recently? I have not and was thinking of her when they announced these boards were closing.

She is one I will worry about. Hopefully, she will see this or someone else may have her email and can help her out.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@ECBG @CANDLEQUEEN @Bri369 or anyone else that knows @halfpint1 - I think that's her nic

Has anyone seen her recently? I have not and was thinking of her when they announced these boards were closing.

She is one I will worry about. Hopefully, she will see this or someone else may have her email and can help her out.

@riley1 

I'm sorry, she doesn't post where I usually read.  Why don't you do a @call--------- thread  in Among Friends.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 :  I haven't seen her post in a long time and worry about her. She was really having a lot of health issues.

@riley1 wrote:

Honored Contributor

@riley1  I don't think @halfpint1 has posted in about 2 years.  I don't think anyone here has any contact with her. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Pro Board "All Things Q" Is Working!!!!!!!

@Icegoddess wrote:

Actually, go to q Forum Friends first and then you can Register.  You can't just register with ProBoards.  It's a bit confusing to start.  

And, unless @ECBG joined two forums over there, it's q Forum Friends, not All Things Q.

@Icegoddess Correct.  "Q Forum Friends".

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

If you haven't been to Pro Board, I think you'll really like it!  It's a visually "clean" board like Q and after you get on the "Q Forum Friends" thread you find things begin to roll!

I found the Wisteria Lane site very messy and my eyes weren't comfortable.

Post log:  Use "Q Forum Friends"

Some of us are still at Wisteria Lane at the Delphi forums.

Delphi was one of the first Internet forums that was developed. It may not be for everyone, but it still exists. 

I have been a long-standing member there, and Bunny is one of the kindest people there and has been gracious enough to open her forum to members here. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe  @MindyD  @Lindsays Grandma  @SandySparkles  Thinking of you all,  I hope you'll be joining us at the new board.  proboards dot com, then go to Q Forum Friends

Valued Contributor

I registered!  Thanks, mellyg!