Honored Contributor

Re: Pro Board "Q Forum Friends" Is Working!!!!!!!

@just bee wrote:

It was such a relief seeing so many of you over there.  ProBoards has some interesting features.  For instance, you can send personal messages to other posters.

Pretty handy!Heart

@just bee 

Really?! ☺️

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG It is nice to "see" you also.😉 I am well, but busy as the Energizer bunny.😄 How are things with you?

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

I went over to the Q Forum Friends on Pro Board but I am unable to see any posts. When I click on a topic I get a message that says: you do not have permission to access this board". Do I have to register/sign-in in order to read the posts?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

I went over to the Q Forum Friends on Pro Board but I am unable to see any posts. When I click on a topic I get a message that says: you do not have permission to access this board". Do I have to register/sign-in in order to read the posts?

@DJs mom 

Yes, you do.

Respected Contributor

@geezerette thank you for answering. I was worried it was not working for me. I intend to register.

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@ECBG It is nice to "see" you also.😉 I am well, but busy as the Energizer bunny.😄 How are things with you?

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles 

Doing well.  Tomorrow I will be with over 200 artists from the entire Appalachian Mountain range that weave and make clothing, silk printers, carvers, sculptors , and original jewelers that make one of a kind.

The visual richness and colors can only be imagined until it is seen.

This is the first fair in about 2 years because of the virus.  They are taking temperatures at the door and masks are mandatory.

You would LOVE it!

Southern-Highland-Craft-Fair-Exhibitor-photo

Handmade from her angora sheep's wool.

fit-in-flare coat by liz spear

Norwegian thulite and green tourmaline filigree pendant

bright red handwoven knit infinity wrap shawl

blue striped handwoven swoop infinity shawl

Hand woven cotton swoop.  (I have a black one with multi colored threads.

These items are from the Folk Art Center, Asheville, NC.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG You are so right!!! I would LOOOOOOVE to have the opportunity to shop there because I am ALWAYS on the hunt for unique treasures.😁 It is nice to see that artisans are once again able to share their passion and creativity in that community.👍

My eyes were immediately drawn to that BEAUTIFULLLL pendant!!!; no surprise there.😄 I hope you had a GREAT time!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandySparkles 

Many items are sold through the Folk Art Center's web site.

The pendant I posted is under jewelry and is avalible at the Folk Art Center,  Asheville. NC.

The artists sites have many more items.  I know most of them

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG Thanks for the info!👍👍 I visited the Southern Highlight Craft Guild website and was blown away!!!!! I am salivating as I type this post.😁 There is literally something unique for all tastes!!! An artist named Billy Bernstein has a BEAUTIFUL pink, green and yellow blown glass vase that caught my favor. I became curious so I visited one of his websites. He and his wife's backstory is fascinating! I am certain I would visit regularly if I lived in the area, and could view and "touch" the merchandise prior to purchasing.🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Our friends in the ProBoards q friends forum have been very concerned about not being able to log in here on the QVC forums. 🤷‍♀️