Honored Contributor

Re: Pro Board "Q Forum Friends" Is Working!!!!!!!

@sarahpanda wrote:

I am totally confused as to how to go about 'registering' on Proboards.  I've tried, entered a username and password and then it says they can't find a forum with that username.  I just want to register to get my foot in the door.  Any help please?

Amendment to above:  Well, I finally figured out how to get registered...now what?  What do I click on to find my QVC friends?  I know the 'can't teach an old dog new tricks' thing pertains to me - but good grief, could that make it a little easier????

mellyg.proboards.com (put in your browser). On the right side, register. Put in your email, nic and birthday. Then you get an email from them and it has a code. Go back to forum, insert and you are a member! That address brings you quickly to the forums. Bookmark it for future visits @sarahpanda . Hope that helps.

Honored Contributor

Re: Pro Board "All Things Q" Is Working!!!!!!!

@Shanus wrote:

May I suggest that until "doom day", people check here, too? Some of us may be still getting used tothe other site (me), not finding it as easy as some or haven't gotten the word that it's up or running. Worse than that, people who haven't been here in days, don't even know that we're packing up the moving truck.

@Shanus 

OH!  I'm doing both at the same time!  I have Pro Boards up under my Bing account, and Q through aol.

I would hope all of us are on both boards!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

For those who are having questions or problems getting on to the "new" boards, I put the mellyg.pro(and the rest of the address provided in this thread) into my search browser. Just type it in exactly the way it was listed , but be sure to use the "mellyg" dot com address. That took me right away to the sight that was set up for all of us q-folks. Follow the instructions to "register" with your email address, etc. A code will be sent to your email address - copy that (or write it down) and add it to continue your registration where indicated.

I'm not exactly tech savvy, but I followed the instructions and it worked perfectly. But again - use the mellyg address so that you're taken directly to the q site on the proboards. Hope this helps someone.

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

For those who are having questions or problems getting on to the "new" boards, I put the mellyg.pro(and the rest of the address provided in this thread) into my search browser. Just type it in exactly the way it was listed , but be sure to use the "mellyg" dot com address. That took me right away to the sight that was set up for all of us q-folks. Follow the instructions to "register" with your email address, etc. A code will be sent to your email address - copy that (or write it down) and add it to continue your registration where indicated.

I'm not exactly tech savvy, but I followed the instructions and it worked perfectly. But again - use the mellyg address so that you're taken directly to the q site on the proboards. Hope this helps someone.

Yes, it's easiest just to go directly to the "mellyg" page to register.

Honored Contributor

Re: Pro Board "All Things Q" Is Working!!!!!!!

@Bri369 wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

I am also somewhat tech awkward (sounds better)....signed up for ProBoards but could not find the other sites (mellyg.proboards dot com) or Wisteria Lane even with the search button.........HELP!!!

@Hoovermom 

google mellyg dot proboards dot com.  It should take you you right to the forum.  Then register there.  

@Hoovermom 

If that doesn't work, I just google Pro Boards Q Forum Friends.  I don't sign out there so when I google now I go straight in!

Esteemed Contributor

@decaf wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe  @MindyD  @Lindsays Grandma  @SandySparkles  Thinking of you all,  I hope you'll be joining us at the new board.  proboards dot com, then go to Q Forum Friends

@decaf Your post made me smile.😊 Thank you so much for sharing this information!👍

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

@SandySparkles  You're welcome!   I hope we'll see you on the new  forum.  It's amazing what they done in 48 hours. If you wish, take a look at it before you join. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@decaf   I am hoping to join all of my trusted poster friends at the Q Forum at  proboards dot com.

It's going to take some getting used to a whole new system but eventually we will all be pros at it.Woman Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  I know what you mean about a whole new system, it took me a day to figure out the notification system.  Lol. We're all having the same learning curve.

They actually have a separate category just for The Royal Family.  I thought about you and some others here when I saw that.  Certain threads haven't lasted very long here at all lately, it will be a nice change to have a little more relaxed environment to post opinions.

Glad to hear you'll be joining, I'll be looking for you there.  Stay well!  Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm bummed....I got registered on Proboards - clicked around but still can't find anything that I am interested in reading.  I also typed in Q FORUM FRIENDS  and nothing came up....kinda wishing I didn't bother to sign up for it now. I know, (whine, whine, whine).