Honored Contributor

Re: Pro Board "Q Forum Friends" Is Working!!!!!!!

@ECBG wrote:

@Bri369 

Not defensive to constructive criticism.  Just mean.

Pointing out an error is not mean.  Directing them to a site that does not exist is just wrong on your part. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Pro Board "All Things Q" Is Working!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@azgal wrote:

Is that different from Q forum friends?

@azgal 

Yes. go to mellyg.proboards dot com

I got signed up the above.  Having trouble getting an avatar.  I would prefer to download from my iPhone, is that possible?

@Sunshine Kate @Lilysmom1  for mine, I downloaded a picture from my iPad photo library with no problems so I would think you'd be able to do it from your phone. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

May I suggest that until "doom day", people check here, too? Some of us may be still getting used tothe other site (me), not finding it as easy as some or haven't gotten the word that it's up or running. Worse than that, people who haven't been here in days, don't even know that we're packing up the moving truck.

@Shanus  Interesting that you say that.  Hyperbolically, I've thought of an entire neighborhood being given a month's notice to clear out before the wrecking ball levels the area.  And just before the holidays, at that.  Bah, humbug.

Respected Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia   Thank you for thinking of me!

I managed to get registered on Proboards last night and the Delphi Forums Wisteria forum on the evening of the 4th.

I will slowly learn how to navigate both just as I learned here.  Didn't know about notifications in my early days since I only read annd didn't post.  Same with "hearting" a person, etc.  Still onlly successfully clipped and pasted something here once; seemed simple but never able to accomplish again.

I am a computer dinosaur!  Take care.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

So glad we have a new home! 

grouphug.gif

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 ...........thank you it worked.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I am also somewhat tech awkward (sounds better)....signed up for ProBoards but could not find the other sites (mellyg.proboards dot com) or Wisteria Lane even with the search button.........HELP!!!

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

I am also somewhat tech awkward (sounds better)....signed up for ProBoards but could not find the other sites (mellyg.proboards dot com) or Wisteria Lane even with the search button.........HELP!!!

@Hoovermom 

google mellyg dot proboards dot com.  It should take you you right to the forum.  Then register there.  

Honored Contributor

Im in the proboards forum and also wistera lane. I do prefer the proboards but will keep being in wistera lane. I wont post there but have been posting alot on the q forum on proboards Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Regular Contributor

The new board looks great...thank you to all who helped make this possible!