Honored Contributor

ezgif-3-22c6fb2e54.gif

Honored Contributor

Beautiful princess.

Respected Contributor

Her brother Charles made her give the tiara back after she lost her Royal Highness title and no I can’t see him letting Meg wear it at her wedding. 

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess 

Yes, Beautiful, Forever England's Rose.🌹

Honored Contributor

The tiara was beautiful and she was beautiful bride.  The gown....not so much.  

Honored Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

Her brother Charles made her give the tiara back after she lost her Royal Highness title and no I can’t see him letting Meg wear it at her wedding. 

Her "brother" Charles?  I assume you mean Prince Charles, ex husband.  The crown was probably part of the Crown Jewels and not her personal possession.  Much of that type of jewelry belongs to the nation, it doesn't belong to the Royals.  I can totally see Rachel wearing that tiara.  I don't know if she will or not but it be another way of including Diana in her son's wedding.  The Royal family seems to be quite taken with Rachael.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@GSPgirl wrote:

Her "brother" Charles?  I assume you mean Prince Charles, ex husband.  The crown was probably part of the Crown Jewels and not her personal possession.  Much of that type of jewelry belongs to the nation, it doesn't belong to the Royals.  I can totally see Rachel wearing that tiara.  I don't know if she will or not but it be another way of including Diana in her son's wedding.  The Royal family seems to be quite taken with Rachael.

Who is Rachael? I haven't been watching a lot of royal news, I guess.

Honored Contributor

Re: Princess Diana's Tiara

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

@GSPgirl wrote:

Princess Diana's brother is also named Charles (Spencer). 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Spencer,_9th_Earl_Spencer

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Who's Rachel?

Honored Contributor

@happycat wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@GSPgirl wrote:

Who is Rachael? I haven't been watching a lot of royal news, I guess.

LOL  Meaghan, I was talking to my friend Rachael on speaker phone while I was typing.