Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pretty scary, my sister, a serial killer, and a new house

@Kachina624 wrote:

Sounds as though this guy will be the least of your family's worries from now on.  He'll probably never again see the light of day.

What's blessing a house supposed to do?  Sounds like witchcraft.

I agree @Kachina624.  If this family chooses to move into this house and feel they can have peace about it, they should.  They can ask the Lord to watch over and bless this house and them.  They have the same "IN" with the Lord as a Pastor, Minister, Priest, whatever.  We are all humans. None of us have a faster track to God, no matter what our "title " is. 

Posters have mentioned how this guy looked like a "normal" person.  Even Satan has no horns, tail, or pitch fork. 

I will say a prayer for this family to go on in their new home with peace and protection from the Lord.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@doxie1 wrote:

They said he lied about the conviction so there may be a problem with the board believing him and not doing the thorough check they should have. They are scrambling now to  shut him down and help people that have listed with him. You really do not know people and I guess should think how you interact with them.

doxie

Well of course they are shutting him down but too little too late.  BY failing to pick up on his criminal conviction in a background check they exposed innocent people to a very dangerous individual.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Sounds as though this guy will be the least of your family's worries from now on.  He'll probably never again see the light of day.

I agree @Kachina624.  If this family chooses to move into this house and feel they can have peace about it, they should.  They can ask the Lord to watch over and bless this house and them.  They have the same "IN" with the Lord as a Pastor, Minister, Priest, whatever.  We are all humans. None of us have a faster track to God, no matter what our "title " is. 

Posters have mentioned how this guy looked like a "normal" person.  Even Satan has no horns, tail, or pitch fork. 

I will say a prayer for this family to go on in their new home with peace and protection from the Lord.

@tends2dogs

Sorry, but I have to ask ....   do you REALLY think there's such a thing as a devil?   Seriously?    Or is it used here as just a metaphor?

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Sorry, but I have to ask ....   do you REALLY think there's such a thing as a devil?   Seriously?    Or is it used here as just a metaphor?

We’re treading into topics that can’t be discussed here.  However, I’ll say that everything has its opposite – good/bad, light/dark, happiness/sadness, winter/summer, etc.  Something to think about.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@tends2dogs

Yes, I believe there is such a "thing".......just as I believe there is such a 'thing" as the opposite.  I could go on, but don't want this thread to be poofed.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

I believe in demon posession.

In Sunny AZ
Super Contributor

He was a CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER FELON and served fifteen years in prison in the State of Arizona for his crime.

It would have taken a prospective employer LESS THAN two minutes to ascertain that information.

In Sunny AZ
Honored Contributor

I guess you never know.  That is totally scary.  He is a very sick man and should be put away for good.  Blessing the house is a good idea but if she is really upset maybe she should sell.  I hope whatever she and her husband decide will work out for the best.  Heart

kindness is strength