Valued Contributor

Re: Prayers and good thoughts, please.

Sending.  Prayers  up. For you ,

Respected Contributor

sfnative, saying prayers for you and your family. I grew up in a home with a mean alcoholic father. I wished my mom had divorced him. Our lives would have been better if we even had to sleep on the streets.  But back then they didn't have the helping organizations that are present now. So she stayed. God bless you and watch over you. You are doing the right thing. Please keep us posted as to your well being.

Esteemed Contributor

@sfnative, you are on my mind. I hope and pray you are ok.

Honored Contributor

@sfnative

I am so sorry for all you are going through.  You have been given great advice by people who really care about you. Please know that I will be praying for you.  You deserve to be free from all of this oppression.  You deserve to find out what it feels like to roam about in wide open spaces....free and safe.  God bless you and keep watch over you. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sfnative  I have been thinking about you and praying you are safe. I hope you can post a quick note to let us know how you are.  Stay strong.

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Honored Contributor

@sfnative I hope you are safe and sound. So sorry you are going through this, but I think you will eventually come out to a new and much better life. All the best to you.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

How horrible sounds like your poor granddaughter needs a order of protection from your husband too. Take care ...be safe!

Esteemed Contributor

@CatLoverDogsToo wrote:

@sfnative  I have been thinking about you and praying you are safe. I hope you can post a quick note to let us know how you are.  Stay strong.

Yes, please update  when you can. Stay strong!

Respected Contributor

Good Morning, I don't get a lot of board time with off hour work..getting called out etc..but I came here looking for an update. Hope all is going according to plan safely.

I have read SF's post over the years and you could tell by her posts that between the lines the issues..I am glad she made the first step/choice and now hopefully all is falling into place and she is busy ..and safely at her daughters.

Honored Contributor

I worry about all women in these situations. I truly hope @sfnative is ok and things are better for her. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"