Respected Contributor

Re: 💜 Prayers, Positive Thoughts For Tissyanne Please

Hi, dear @Tissyanne 👋🏻😊 and thank you for the encouraging ~ most welcomed ~ updates! So happy the endoscopy is now behind you, and with the stretching, new medication and mouthwash, you have turned the corner at last toward healing! 

I was first diagnosed with a hiatal hernia in my early 30s, and now in my late 50s I usually don't give it much thought, unless I'm sick with a stomach virus or something that causes it to misbehave. I pray this is the only culprit ~ that the upcoming scans all come back clean... and you continue on, with no further complications toward complete wellness. 

794617F1-9BC6-4DA4-91EE-23EACA4C3E69.gif

Take it easy and have a wonderful weekend! 💜

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne 

I apologize for not posting yesterday. I prayed for your family and thought of your DM. I haven’t the words to write to express my heartfelt sadness for you on this first year Remembrance Day. I send much love and comforting hugs to you across the miles.

🦋

Trusted Contributor

Hello to you today, @Tissyanne. I hope your weekend has been a nice one, and that your condition continues to improve daily. 

CCCFD37A-E875-4372-806C-0AA605165D87.jpeg

With the upcoming scans from the ENT! 🙏🏼

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@WaJa61 , 

Hello, I hope you are having a  wonderful weekend. 

Thank you so much for the well wishes, and telling me about your hiatal hernia experience. I hope to get more answers about my swallowing when I see the ENT doctor. 

We have had a very hot weekend here in TX. Tomorrow, we will be cooler with rain chances. 

I am so happy the endoscopy is over, and hopefully better days ahead. 

Heart

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 , 

You don't ever need to apologize to me about not posting. As you can see, I don't always say anything everyday either. 

This year sure did go fast in many ways, but in others not so much. My Mom told me in her final months to enjoy my life, and not look back. She said this will all become a memory. 

I hope you, and your DH have had a good weekend. I have not done much at all  and thst has been nice for me. 

Rest is always a good thing for us. 

Heart

Honored Contributor

@Rowan72 , 

Thank you for the four leaf clover, and ladybug. Smiley Happy

My weekend has been a good one, and I hope yours was as well.

animated-weekend-image-0030.gif

Trusted Contributor

Good to hear, @Tissyanne

Just another ol' rainy weekend here in N.C., with the accompanying flash flood warnings. Your sweet and sunny graphic brightened my day. TY! 💗

Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne I left you a message under Among friends about tonsil stones. Hope you find it okay.

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou, I brought this over here, so we would not hijack that M&M thread. Do those cause swallowing problems for you? If so, can you tell me what kind of problems they gave you?
Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne Feeling like my throat hurts, and sometimes coughing alot and the then  thowing up. But you will cough because you throat wants that out. And most times I do cough it out.  But I've had some people think that I was contagious, but I not, and it causes sometimes congeastion in my throat.