Trusted Contributor

Re: 💜 Prayers, Positive Thoughts For Tissyanne Please

[ Edited ]

💜 The same to you, @Puddles@Tissyanne@Rowan72 and all the ladies here, including those whose mothers and/or children live on in Heaven! 

2AD3035C-9E48-4FD1-8C0D-F88CD782F099.png

So happy you and your son had such a nice time together at the Cheesecake Factory, Tissyanne! 💜 

Praying faithfully for your health and peace of mind and heart. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NAES1 , 

I hope this Monday morning finds you rested, and well. I hope your son made it home on Sunday, and that your day was filled with joy. 

Oh, your new rose bush sounds beautiful. I can see it in my mind's eye, and all those blooms just waiting to become so very pretty, sounds wonderful. 

Your Hawaiian dress, and the hand sewn shoes sounds just like what I would picture you to love. Smiley Happy

We woke up this morning to rumbling thunder, and it is a beautiful sound to me. Hopefully, more will follow after the heating of the day. 

We brought another hutch from my parent's house yesterday. We have just a few more pieces, and then my brother will be shipping his furniture here in June. 

I  am taking today easy. I am sneezing, coughing, and my throat was sore yesterday. I am still sleeping well though, so that helps. 

You enjoy this day my friend. 

Respected Contributor

Good Monday morning, @Tissyanne. Sorry to read you've come down with a cold. Hoping it doesn’t linger too long. 

5730602D-A3D8-49BF-B87A-9619A7C010C7.jpeg

Take care! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@agnesann , 

Thank you so very much for your prayers, and good wishes. They are appreciated. Smiley Happy

Yesterday was rough, as I had trouble swallowing all day, and slept in my recliner last night. I woke up at 2:30 am, and was able to lay in the bed. 

322573-Thank-You-For-Your-Friendship.gif

Honored Contributor

@WaJa61 , 

I hope you had a good day. My Tuesday has been pretty good, except, for coughing, and I do have a cold. 

I will take all of that any day over what I had all day Monday. Trouble swallowing. Horrible. 

I appreciate you. 

41ZjYwM3r7L.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Puddles , 

Heart you. 

Cute-I-Love-You-Gif-for-Everybody-2.gif

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne  I hope your cold doesn't hang around long.

Image result for thinking of you gif

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Trusted Contributor

Sending prayers up for Tissyanne right now!  God Bless!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@NAES1 , 

I hope this Monday morning finds you rested, and well. I hope your son made it home on Sunday, and that your day was filled with joy. 

Oh, your new rose bush sounds beautiful. I can see it in my mind's eye, and all those blooms just waiting to become so very pretty, sounds wonderful. 

Your Hawaiian dress, and the hand sewn shoes sounds just like what I would picture you to love. Smiley Happy

We woke up this morning to rumbling thunder, and it is a beautiful sound to me. Hopefully, more will follow after the heating of the day. 

We brought another hutch from my parent's house yesterday. We have just a few more pieces, and then my brother will be shipping his furniture here in June. 

I  am taking today easy. I am sneezing, coughing, and my throat was sore yesterday. I am still sleeping well though, so that helps. 

You enjoy this day my friend. 

Tissyanne, my sweet friend Smiley Happy

I just got here and read that you have a sneezing /COUGH sore throat...and that bothered me ~~~ since you've had all the blasted other health frustrations that {only appear} to be easing up somewhat.  I am concerned about you - and- I will be glad after the 4th is over and we have some information. 

I had a very restful day yesterday; you know when everything ~~all~~ seems so happy, well, that was me pretty much Monday.

Today I am trying to (still at it) keep on sorting through clothing finding anything I can put into a box for the pick up volunteers.  This will take me, I am guessing, about late fall to complete,````` if I do not have these lulls of actions finding other little tasks more interesting.

I am not good at working this long physically.

Oh yes, I procrastinate too much and wait until the last minute. I believe it's due to too many things/ STUFF to organize, so I told my husband I should call this young girl (25) that has two small children (and can use the $$) to help me lift, stack and store as placing in bags, or she can have a lot.

I haveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to get this over load of things moved out.

AND! I don't ... or didn't realize how much more there is to gather after I finish up with one room to another, esp, the lower off side:: new clothing that is in a 28 ft long wood closet from 10 years ago...if I can get to 'it'. 

THINKING: I'm having a mindset to want five outfits and 4 pair of shoes and a few gowns/ robes.

I have all I need for wintertime. Remember, I gave a lot 2 months ago and feel I haven't made a dent. 

Your mom's hutch is really a beautiful piece and its condition is lovely, not to forget the details of striking beauty. I have not seen anything of this quality in a very long time, wondering how old this piece must be....?

Mom and dad has one hutch at my hometown home that is about 200 years old, along with many other pieces possibly 250 years old.

I have NO more room, my brother is taking care of everything placed (as was) on all  f o u r  floors.

Big home with more room than I have, at this time, to take on more.

There's something else on my mind, later to tend to.  

I'm trying to get Sashay to bed if ever I can find her. I'll be back later if you're still up. 

Woman Surprised ' just surprised that I finished up with (1) box to set out for a pick up at 7a.m. FINISHED on that one'. 

How do you feel now, omitting the cold/ cough- that you were feeling two weeks ago?    love, Heart

Did you have your Friday dinner out? And, how is your son? Brother / visit?

Esteemed Contributor

Forgot the @Tissyanne , again. ABOVE...