Honored Contributor

Re: 💜 Prayers, Positive Thoughts For Tissyanne Please

@Tissyanne 

I hope you and your DS enjoy dinner together. Sooo many cheesecakes to choose from. Many, many years ago, Cheesecake Factory had a sampler dessert plate.

Rainy, cool day, dinner out with your son. Sounds delightful.

Always and forever, close to my heart in thoughts and prayers.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@NAES1 , 

Good afternoon. Smiley Happy

We have a cold rain here today. I love it. 

I have felt better this week, except for one day. We are going to the Cheesecake Factory this evening to eat. It is new to this area, but not new in alots of places. I looked at the menu, and there are a variety of options. Salads, burgers, pasta dishes, flatbread pizzas, and all kinds of cheesecake for dessert. I hope we enjoy it. 

I do understand, and respect you, for taking time to reflect on your Mom. This year has passed so quickly of my Mom's passing. June 6th. 

June 4th is coming much quicker that I thought. 

I hope you have a very nice weekend. 

Friday- 10th of May:  Happy dining with one great son.

'awe, love to hear when you two have the opportunity to have the taste of town, sweet and loving friend. my dearest friend~

Was it the Cheese factory?  "just sounds y u m"

My sweetie and I had dinner our too.Too boring to cook after a long afternoon. Though everything went well. 

When I mentioned I wouldn't be here Wednesday, yes I agree; respect mainly for me to self to loving my mother so much. There are no other words.

I appreciate exactly what you stated with such a endearing little hug - I, too, REMEMBER JUNE 06. Heart and my devoted caring friend all the way through those many months. 

~ Always felt that I was there with you. BUT! I did tell you that many times. Tissyanne, you are one of the angels here on earth. You remind me a lot of dooBdoo in many ways. I love her so very much that softness  when her concern reaches out helping others as you do often.  It comes from the depth of your soul ..just not a reply. 

Cold here today, a chill to the bones 40 something but the rain made it cozy. I have no heat on nor a/c. That's a 1st. 

Waiting word from our son what time he may arrive by Sunday.  His scheduling calendar is always unspecified and quite loaded. I never press for time -it comes with the responsibility. 

My sweetheart surprised me with a beautiful orange/ lemon large rose bush is ready for planting. The circumference is 47 inches - 23 inches high ( IN POT) at 37 inches. The blooms are almost ready to bloom. The fragrance is like fine perfume. There are over 50+ small baby bloom still not opened, only the three, today. 

We have [HeartIT] on the glass top of my large wicker table weighing in about 50 pounds. 

Also, another surprised for me: my husband ordered a beautiful Hawaiian dress, all pima cotton to wear for Mother's Day, and special hand sewn shoes with a soft leather in Champagne with many vivid colors running through the upper top. This was a very happy day for me. I hope the same for you. ALWAYS~

Rain rain I am hearing,  it seems everywhere.. Did it rain where you are? I heard Houston, Missouri and its neighboring states are having a lot. Levy out twice this year= 6 inches of rain since last night. Something on the news the levy had not been opened in some parts for 50 years. 

Back soon - hope you are here. Smiley HappyHeart

@Tissyanne 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne 

"..please over look the misspelled words & wacky sentence structure...I did this hurriedly and no proof reading...just Haaaaaaaaaaaaa, so 'ya know"  Woman Surprised   <NOT ME<<<<

Somewhat tired. And that's a good excuse!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Hello to you our dear butterfly...hope to hear from you later. 

Smiley Happy

love, 

NAES

@butterfly123 

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe , Heart

I thought for sure you 'MIGHT' be in bed..... Woman Wink

I've checked everyone's weather it seems.. what is it doing at your home area?  1 Inquiring mind wants to know.

I'm running on excitement or nervous energy just being in absolute quiet.  Anything unusual happen today? 

Honored Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@Drythe , Heart

I thought for sure you 'MIGHT' be in bed..... Woman Wink

I've checked everyone's weather it seems.. what is it doing at your home area?  1 Inquiring mind wants to know.

I'm running on excitement or nervous energy just being in absolute quiet.  Anything unusual happen today? 

@NAES1 

Hello, Sorry, I must have just missed this.  I signed off about that time to read.

I'm in Central NC.  It is rainy and muggy here.  We have had more rain this spring than ever in recorded history of over 100 years.  Glub, Glub.

It was a hot, sunny day, my Dad and went to look at some flowers.  He bought a bunch.   I did not bring any home because I need to do a massive weeding in my existing flowers.  I have been a bit lax recently, and the weeds are overcoming everything.

Soon we will need a Machete.

Best to you.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Hello Everyone, and Happy Mother's Day whether you are a Mom, or celebrate because of your own Mom, or have pets you are Mom to

We did enjoy our evening out. The food and service was excellent. I chose the Famous Factory Meatloaf, ( delicious), and my son ordered Chicken and Biscuits ( he did enjoy) We also chose Red Velvet Cheesecake, and Strawberry Cheesecake. Both were delightful. Our weather remained very cool, in fact a record for May 10th being the coolest. Gentle rain continued to fall.  

This weekend has been restful, and I hope the same for each one of you. 

The Among Friends name here is very fitting, and a comfort. Heart

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @Tissyanne! Loved reading of your lovely evening out with your beloved son. Everything sounds so delicious! I've never had the red velvet cheesecake there. Must try it next time. 

ABA17B5B-0ACC-4F4F-958C-E347437F580A.jpeg

To you and all the ladies here who observe! We have a rainy/t-stormy one here, but otherwise peaceful in the N.C. Triad. Our sons were just here for Easter, then the one attending UVA returned last weekend for my birthday. They can’t be here again today, but will call or FaceTime. The oldest up in CT has to work all day. Such is life. I'll enjoy making the day special for my dear mother, who I'm so thankful to still have with me, following her long battle and recovery from kidney cancer. It was touch and go for a very long time, and I'm so sorry for your recent loss of your own dear mother. I send my honor and thanks to her Above for bringing you and your brother into the world. It's a better, kinder place because of her love. 

I quite agree … AF is such a sweet spot here. I think of it as the heart and soul of the QVC Community. Have met so many wonderful, caring, insightful people here - yourself included!

I'm so encouraged to see you feeling rested and comforted during this bump in the winding road. May that continue until you're cruising along symptom-free, with this illness in your rear view! 

🙏🏼💗🙏🏼

Honored Contributor

Image result for clip art mothers day  @Tissyanne 

I'm so happy to read you had an enjoyable dinner out with your son. I pray your days continue to get better. I love you my friend.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Image result for happy mothers day 2017 to all who post here.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh