Honored Contributor

Re: 💜 Prayers, Positive Thoughts For Tissyanne Please

[ Edited ]

I did go to an ER. They did xrays of my throat/esophagus, and chest. 

He told me that he did not see any obstruction anywhere, and based upon my symptoms I am taking Nexium Delayed Release until I see the gastro dr on the 30th. 

I can sprinkle the Nexium in a tablespoon of applesauce. I did take my pills today, without too much trouble, though there is some. I spread them out over the day. I was very anxious. 

I am slèeping in  my recliner also. 

Thank you each one again for all the prayers, and support. 

Trusted Contributor

@Tissyanne — so happy for you that you received encouraging news from the X-rays. Ruling out any obstruction must bring you such a sense of relief.

Hopefully the Nexium will help to get this concerning situation under control, so you can better relax. 

I pray you and yours enjoy a peaceful and blessed Easter weekend. 💛

1FBDCAB4-0C55-4D22-932F-ACCEC0827642.jpeg

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I had not been here until now, @Tissyanne ~Heart

Such a relief to hear the hospital ER doctor/ technician that reads these saw nothing unusual, or that the xray revealed no obstruction.

We will all be more at ease ( and I can understand your anxiety) during  a l l  of this, along at the er.

After the Gastroenterologist reads the results post endoscopy, hopefully there will be a better understanding what is going on.

No physician, yet, has ruled out any perforations or minute tears;  {a general throat, esophagus/ chest xray usually cannot make total known}...but better than wonderful there are zero obstructions as you mentioned.

My continuous prayer remains steadfast for comfort, restful sleep and no pain taking medication(s). Hypertension meds are sometimes known to increase stomach acid, though. 

One thing for sure is that you rest/ sleep in a recliner where your upper torso can be higher. 

You have been through a great deal from six years ago with a beloved one's death, your constant caring of family and devoted concern of your son, along with your mother's death nine months ago...and all that you were involved with pretty much on your own, then the sudden omitting of a twenty five year medication that could- may or did play havoc on your entire neurological being.

That particular one helps so much with anti spasms throughout the body. I am appreciative that you have the half to melt in your mouth, though. Big adjustment.

~ I was told too suddenly, too soon or abrupt, and that the turn -a-round may take months to adjust.

VERY glad that your blood pressure is at a healthy level. 

ALWAYS,    

LOVE and hugs, Heart     NAES

4- 20- '19

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne 

Thinking of you and your family. 

I pray for a restful night of sleep, calm from within, and forever and ever healthy days ahead. 

Lubs and Hugs, 

🦋

Trusted Contributor

Good for you, @Tissyanne- braving the ER. No easy feat when we're feeling poorly. Now you have some very good news before your exam on the 30th. So thankful on your behalf. I know whenever I am upset or anxious my throat (and chest) tightens up, so being off your normal dosage of anti-anxiety medication could be part- or all of the problem. It's not right how they're just taking away prescriptions from those who only benefit from them and never abused them. I see it all the time now.. even among some on their literal death beds. 

I have to take one “horse pill” each evening. Glucosamine Chondrotin with Calcium. Last night, after hearing upsetting news for someone I hold dear.. I choked on it, managed to bring it up and had to try swallowing it later. It left my throat strained for hours. I thought of you, and said another prayer for you. A blessed Easter Day to you and all here. 

Esteemed Contributor

Related imageand prayers @Tissyanne  

Honored Contributor

You Are In My Thoughts. @Tissyanne 

Keeping you close in thought and prayer.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne 

I hope your Easter was low key and relaxing. 

DH worked today and fourteen employees called in sick and ten are on vacation. DH trained a rehire last week and he called in and said he had to appear in court today. Umm, sounds fishy to me 😊

I thought that might bring a smile to your face. 

Horrible lighting and thunderstorms rolling through right now. 

I will post with you tomorrow.

Love, hugs and prayers, 

🦋

Esteemed Contributor

@butterfly123 , beautifully said, and I had hoped for this very same relaxing day. 

"..... well this brought a big mmmh smile to me. I had heard of the TV oldies Night Court, just not the Easter Day Court" Smiley Surprised

We are all thinking of your health, @Tissyanne , and to be quite up front, personally, do not approve one iota of anything the way it was or is being handled.

If anyone had read what @LurkyLoo  said, that is just about important BAM as any caring professional - to anyone that knows chemical changes in one's body would -could be shot to heck, or have come to believe. 

Thank you, butterfly.

NAES

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne 

Sending you tons more very special

healing prayers,positive energy and

love filled comfort hugs.

(((((HeartTISSYANNEHeart)))))

I know that your beloved Sugarbears

are still sending their Mommy lots

of very special kitty healing love from