Respected Contributor

Like @pianobabe159 stated, 

healing takes time and God knows what to do

We will continue to pray for Joshua and his family and team of doctors.  I am encouraged by his improvement and glad that you are able to update all of us with some good news. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

My DIL'S Brother is still in ICU. He had a stroke Tuesday...he is a Marine veteran, a Father, a Son, a Brother, an all around good guy.He just got his dream job and everything seemed fine. We saw him at Christmas...he was the picture of health. his family is devastated,I am a firm believer in the power of PRAYER......Thank you xo

My thoughts and prayers are being sent to you and your family.  God Bless.

Trusted Contributor

Adding my prayers for Joshua and family. 🙏 

May his encouraging progress continue toward complete wellness. 

Respected Contributor

Hi everybody,thank you for keeping Josh in Prayer..there has been no change since the last update. He was moved to a rehab yesterday..2 hours from us..the hardest thing  for me is seeing the pain in his Fathers eyes. They are very close and this has really taken a toll on Dad..he is also a veteran and retired Police Officer...

Super Contributor

prayers going up for you!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for the updates, @fourpaws56. Things are looking up for Joshua and I send thanks above for prayers answered. 

I will continue to lift him and your family up daily, including his father. Nothing is harder than watching our children (or grandchildren) suffer. My heart goes out to him.

Hopefully soon Joshua (that's also my oldest brother's name ❤️) can be moved closer to home for his rehab. 

God bless! 

Respected Contributor

Re: prayers going up for you!

Josh took a few steps with the use of a cane, and working with the speech therapist he said a few words (mostly counting to five) he was moved to a rehab two hours from home,that's as close as they could get him. His Mom and Dad visit every other day for the entire day,I can see the toll it has taken, especially for Dad. Thank you for keeping him in Prayer,I really do appreciate it.. xo

Contributor

PROGRESS--- no matter how small== is such positive news.  Still honoring ALL involved in the life of Josh and his family with daily prayers.  Thanks so much for the updates.....May the Lord bless you and keep you................AMEN

Trusted Contributor

@fourpaws56,

Thank you for these updates on Joshua's progress. Each one sounds more encouraging. I'm sure it's hard on his parents to travel so far every two days, and to sit with him there so long. Yet they clearly wouldn’t have it any other way. A very close family, and I'm sure it's a comfort to him, having them there. I'm praying for them, too, and those working with Josh. 🙏

Respected Contributor

Hi everybody...Josh is making slow progress, he put three words together, walks with the use of a cane. The rehab he is in is for three months,from there he will go live with his Mom and Dad. Someone will go to the house and continue physical therapy.Yes, it is hard on the Dad but he makes the trip everyday...they are a very close family, Thank you all for continued Prayers,  xo