Respected Contributor

Hello Friends,

I'm having a Corneal Transplant (Descemet’s membrane endothelial keratoplasty/ DMEK)  tomorrow at 11:00a.m. to correct my Fuch's Dystrophy and removal of a small cataract. I'm very apprehensive about it and would appeciate your prayers please. I'm going to have my first grandchild ( a girl) within the next two weeks and I pray it's in God's plan that I'll be abel to meet her. Thank you for your blessings in advance.

Starr

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Contributor

Prayer sent . . .

~there is never an excuse to be unkind~
Esteemed Contributor

Wishing u the best; prayers sent for you.

Trusted Contributor

I promise I will pray for you, Starpolisher.  I'm sure your sugery will be a complete success.  You will soon be using your beautiful "new" eyes to "see" God's answer to your prayers.  Look for it.  Smiley Happy   

Respected Contributor

More prayers are being sent. I can not wait to hear about you meeting that first grandbaby!

doxie

Super Contributor
Praying for you.. Be at peace.
"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Honored Contributor

Prayers coming your way.

My sister had a corneal transplant about 2 years ago.  I went with her to the doctor's visits and her doctor let me look at his neat little stitches through that heavy duty microscope thingy.  Boy, that was so cool.

Not to make light of your situation, but thankfully this surgery is common place and very successful  You will be able to enjoy your new bundle and see her though "new" eyes soon.

Blessings to you.

Regular Contributor

Praying for you for a successful surgery and quick recovery! 🙏

Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher  ~~  My prayers are with you as you undergo corneal transplant surgery on Tuesday.  May God guide the hands of the surgeon and may your recovery go well.  Congrats on your upcoming grandbaby.  Blessings and (((((hugs))))).

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

Hello Friends,

I'm having a Corneal Transplant (Descemet’s membrane endothelial keratoplasty/ DMEK)  tomorrow at 11:00a.m. to correct my Fuch's Dystrophy and removal of a small cataract. I'm very apprehensive about it and would appeciate your prayers please. I'm going to have my first grandchild ( a girl) within the next two weeks and I pray it's in God's plan that I'll be abel to meet her. Thank you for your blessings in advance.

Starr

@Starpolisher:~

" I just came on and your post was the 1st I have seen". 

You have been placed on my loving prayer LIST.

I have no doubts, in my entire being, that anything will go negative.

Please understand, if not known at this time, Ophthalmologists ( Eye M.D.s) perform more than _ 40,000 corneal transplants each year in the USA.

*Of all transplants surgery done today-including heart, lung, and kidney- corneal transplants are the MOST common and SUCCESSFUL*

I will be with you in spirit.... and you Heart just get ready for that little grand daughter. 

God bless our dear 'starpolisher'. 

I am familiar with KERATOCONUS and FUCHS' from my researches through my medical association.

..."later after the patch(s) come off, I will check back and you can ask questions". 

God, our Heavenly physician stand close with STARPOLISHER, guide the doctor's with Your Healing Hands. In our Lord Jesus we put our trust all the way, with You, our dear Lord. AMEN