Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, to hear she is not feeling well. I was wondering why she was not posting anymore. Sending out healing prayers. God speed to her and her family. 

Honored Contributor

@HiLo@gloriajean

I am so pleased that you all can stay in touch with Bobbisue.

Please tell her that lovestoteach is praying for her... praying, praying...

and that I miss her.

Thank you❤❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@HiLo wrote:

Gloria:  I did read the comments to Bobbi, she said to thank everyone.

I used to have your email address but can't find it; doubt that you have my new one.

Would it be possible for me to send you a message on Facebook?

HiLo (Lois)

@HiLo

Thank you for reading the comments to Bobbisue.  I'm sure this lifted her spirits when she heard them.  Continuing to pray for her and asking God's blessings.  (((Hugs)))

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Occasional Contributor

Hi Gloria - You have been on my mind a lot lately so I came to the message boards to see if you were still posting.   I hope all is well with you and your family.

I am sorry to hear about Bobbiesue.    I think she use to post a lot about Perricone products.

Take care.

Bev

Esteemed Contributor

Bev!  Hi!! So nice to see you again!!  I just sent you an email, hope it's still the same email address.  Do you still have mine?  It's been so long.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because you cannot request an email address.

Occasional Contributor

I hope Bobbiesue is feeling better and his breathing is easier.

Gloria - I did change my email address because my computer got all messed up and my dear hubby bought me a new one and they couldn't transfer what was on my old computer to my new one.

I think of you so often and wonder about all of your family and pray you are all doing well.

Honored Contributor

Oh, yes, I remember BobbieSue.  Love her name.  My thoughts and prayers are for her full recovery.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

Have returned after a 2 year absence and was checking a few forums.  I'm incredibly saddened to hear of Bobbiesue's illness and also that she no longer has a computer.

Over the years, she has lifted so many of us up, when we were down.  Gloria, please let Bobbiesue know that Rebecca(sfnative) is praying for her.  Thank you.

God Bless

Esteemed Contributor

Catloverforever - Bev!  I'm sorry my email to you you won't get. Wish there was some way we could get in touch with each other. They won't let us exchange emails here anymore like it was in the past.  Are you on Facebook? I am. Maybe that way?  

Some news you aren't aware of - oldest daughter moved back home from Texas teaching for 6 years, getting a job here in town teaching at the State College, her husband can work from home, and 8 months ago she gave birth to identical twin girls! Aria and Allie.  Our first grandkids.

Image may contain: 2 people