Honored Contributor

@gloriajean Thank you for the update. I had posted by thoughts and prayers to Bobbisue on another thread, but glady leave a message here too. I miss her and she remains in my prayers. Please let her know I am thinking of her during this time.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Trusted Contributor

Prayers and well wishes for a speedy recovery,

Jamma

Honored Contributor

I am sorry she is still having health problems.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Re: Poster Bobbiesue

[ Edited ]

@HiLo wrote:

I just spoke to Bobbi a few hours ago.  She has a collapsed lung; it will be about 6 weeks before there will be more tests. Bobbi seems to have multiple physical problems, another one being poor eyesight.  She will be excited to know that many here are concerned about her and will be praying.

Thanks to Gloria for posting this and best wishes are coming her way. 

@HiLo  Oh no, I know someone who went through a collapsed lung.  It's like being crucified while awake.  This person was in her early 30's and felt she could touch the face of G*d at that time, it was so excruciating.  

I definitely will continue to pray for BobbieSue.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Gloria:  I don't have a printer so am unable to do what you request.  But I can call Bobbi and read the messages over the phone.  That may be better anyway because of her eye problem.  

I do have her address but hesitate to post it so openly.

Again, thanks to all you lovely ladies.  I know how much your loving messages will mean to Bobbi, especially at a time like this.

Esteemed Contributor

Hilo, that's a better idea - call her.  I tried to copy this thread, no luck at all.

It got all jumbled up.

Thanks for offering to call her and read it to her. Forgot about her eyes, and hard to see.

Thanks to all you wonderful posters who are praying for Bobbiesue.

Trusted Contributor

My thoughts are with you Bobbiesue, hope you are feeling better, soon.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I am so very sorry to hear what Bobbiesue is going through. I have posted with her in the past and enjoyed her posts. I will add her to my prayer chain for health and healing. Please let her know that I send my love and prayers.

doxie

Respected Contributor

Gloria:  I did read the comments to Bobbi, she said to thank everyone.

I used to have your email address but can't find it; doubt that you have my new one.

Would it be possible for me to send you a message on Facebook?

HiLo (Lois)

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I'm sure you can on Facebook.