QVC Customer Care

Re: Positive Thoughts For Wednesday

This post has been removed by QVC Challanging Moderation.

Honored Contributor

@gloriajean I do wish you would stop in each day just to say "hello" and update about the wee ones and how your health is etc.

Forget about the rest of the stuff-it just isn't important anymore.

I understand what you do elsewhere but here there are posters who ended up being left behind;  I'm just saying that they miss seeing pics and hearing about your life.

You know how to reach me if you need clarification about this.

I'm off for grandchidren duty in a bit; dealing with a lot of health issues in my family and I hope some will find kindness in their hearts to remember us. 

Heart

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

Cakers - You and your family are in my prayers - you can count on them.

I probably will come on here more often as I'm not banned.

I think Bella is doing a great job here with her positive thread.  More power to her.  It still was a fair question Harlene posted.  It never gets answered.

Super Contributor

Harlene, your thoughts are so wonderful and I question this almost daily.  Gloriajean, I love seeing your name and hope and pray all is well for you, those grandbabies etc.  Many blessings to everyone and we just do the best we can.  This makes no sense but for me, a lot lately does not make sense.

Peace and blessings to all.

Nancy 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I understand why QVC doesn't want political and religious debate on their shopping channel. I believe that Gloriajean's thread was  allowed to stand for a reason.  In times like these, it gave people a "safe haven" or a "get away" from their daily routine. Even their routines here on these boards.  There was no arguing, host bashing, rudeness, and snarkiness there ....only love, encouragement and kindness.

As others have said, what about the other rules such as "kindness" or saying things in poor taste or making fun of the way a host looks or talks.  I feel those things much more damaging to a shopping channel. 

I never felt GJ was trying to convert me or anyone else to Catholicism.  I honestly believe if the thread was about any other religious belief and people were kind and encouraging, no one would have gone after it.....I least I hope not. I know I wouln't have.  We all have our own set of values.  That is to be expected.  Yours may not be mine or mine yours and that's fine...where would this world be, however, without any!  

QVC has set the bar and I will try hard to abide by it....but I feel like "something is missing".....something that hurt no one and brought some peace and tranquility to these boards.  Other people could have started threads for people of their "like beliefs" or "like faith" and I feel those who were interested might have enjoyed speaking to each other.....especially having something in common that they all liked. No one that I know of ever really tried that. They just went after a thread they really cared nothing about.  They are out to make the rules and will argue them till doomsday to get their way over a place that didn't do them any harm but did help a lot of people.  That, imo, should have counted for something after 9 years of positive feedback.  All because a few people who didn't like this positive, encouraging thread for themselves and were offended by something they really aren't interested in anyway chose to complain till it came down.  I suspect had it been Hindu, Buddhist, Atheism, VooDoo, Baha'i, Islam, Judaism,etc.....whatever other idealogy or religion........ it would have been ignored. If the tables were turned and someone opened up a religion or idealogy I didn't particularly agree with.....how easy it would have been for me just to pass it by and let them do their thing.  Everyone you disagree with is not against you.  I think that is important to note.