Honored Contributor

Re: šŸ˜ŠPositive Thoughts For Thursday, January 4, 2018

[ Edited ]

Jackhound Mom
Re: šŸ’™Positive Thoughts For Tuesday & Wednesday, January 2-3, 2018 [ New ]
Options
ā€Ž01-03-2018 10:44 PM

Dear Butterfly,

Could you or someone tell me what I am doing wrong? I don't understand why no one writes here. I really would appreciate it.

Thank you,
Cathy

@Jackhound Mom

Sweet friend,

I moved your message over to the current thread. I post the next days Positive Thoughts late afternoon or early evening. Iā€™m sorry as I know this is confusing to others as well. 

You arenā€™t doing anything wrong. You are very loving and kind to all of us and we enjoy seeing your posts. 

Sometimes it takes me some time to look back over the posts. I apologize for not seeing your post earlier. 

Please continue to post with us and I/we will look for your posts and will reply. Youā€™re valued and loved herešŸŒ¹

Hugs for you friend ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

Honored Contributor

Jackhound Mom
Re: šŸ’™Positive Thoughts For Tuesday & Wednesday, January 2-3, 2018
ā€Ž01-03-2018 06:53 PM

Thank you all so much. Have a blessed Wednesday.
This is the nicest place on the boards. I'm still confused as to why more don't write here. I can't send these delightful messages, DH & I sent a few pictures of our dog and it goofed up everything on another thread and DooBDoo had to post a long and envolved solution. That was beyond kind Heart

I guess I just miss the old threads from way back when we started because the posters became my friends. I sent gifts, letters, emails and many of us talked on the phone. My dear friend Linda even met GJ and took things to her for a benifit sale in MN! Linda passed away and I miss her every day and I was hoping to be lucky enough to make another friend like her. RIP my dear sister.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jackhound Mom
Re: šŸ’™Positive Thoughts For Tuesday & Wednesday, January 2-3, 2018
ā€Ž01-03-2018 10:46 PM

butterfly123 wrote:
@Jackhound Mom, For Linda 

5DDA6EB4-3B68-46AE-A20D-A64D90AEB422.jpeg

Thank you! I miss my friend and maybe some of you knew her? Gloria did.
If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jackhound Mom

I may remember your friend Linda. Did she have a nickname she went by on the community board?

@SleeplessinSD @Puddles @AnikaBrodie @cotton4me @3suwm5 

and many others may remember Linda also. 

@GloriaJean also posted a few days ago. If you want me to copy her posts to this thread I would be happy to do that for you. 

Much love, 

Butterfly šŸ¦‹ 

Esteemed Contributor

e7129ce133ab3d7869cd092fd3441b3f--good-morning-happy-thursday-happy-sunday-quotes - Copy (2).jpg

Esteemed Contributor

33a36977c43777ccb9a2b23717981fbf--snow-angels-instagram-quotes - Copy (2).jpg

Esteemed Contributor

075aa207489908b82d1e4a01ad592e12--uplifting-quotes-inspiring-quotes - Copy (2).jpg

Respected Contributor

@butterfly123

Thank you so much!  Linda was simply LindainMN.  I may have the capitals wrong as it has been a long time sense she has written on here.  She was in and out of hospitals, rehabs for therapy and then in Hospice care for a good long while at home.......

I thought maybe there was an unwritten rule that only pictures with messages were allowed and I was just too dence to get it or, I joined so long after you all started and didn't know what the plan was for the new Positive.

I took a long time off after Gloria had a problem posting and my other friend Judy aka Hippo stopped posting.  I miss them!

I came back a few times and just either answered or wrote on my own but I got whollopped by a few trolls and became gun shy.  I also responded back to a lady and lost my mannors and apoligized.  It felt like it was coming from all directions.  That is the down side of the boards but the good side is all of you spreading happiness, encouragement.  Also there are so many people that are housebound and really would like another person's opinion about anything from a new soda pop to antenna TV reception to medication side effects.

This is a great place and again I hope you will consider me a friend who will strive to give you honest answers if I can, and support.

Dear Butterfly & Posters,

If you wouldn't mind a small intro for us newer folks I would appreciate it.  Thanks!

I'm Cathy. 63 married to Dennis 62 for 34 years.  No children, 4 dogs over the yearsHeartHeartHeartHeart  Dennis is retired 22 years active duty 100% disabled from the Army.  We hail from Michigan and now live in Arizona.  All of this I have mentioned on here and other threads and I'm not worried about anyone wanting my info.  I do love to know about others pets, travels, favorite things to cook and hobbies.

Thank you all!  I looked back and saw some of you also mentioned losing a best friend.  My heart goes out to you!  It is a special pain that is always with you no matter how many months or years have passed.  God bless you and give you comfort in your memories of your friends.

Honored Contributor

Sending everyone "warm wishes" on this cold Thursday  ........  even the little birdies are having to bundles up!

Image may contain: bird and text

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom, nice to meet you, I too am a spouse of a retired USAF officer and we will be married 33 yrs. tomorrow, we love dogs too, English Bulldogs!Heart