Respected Contributor

Re: šŸ’Positive Thoughts For Thursday, January 11, 2018

Well Hi Friends!  

I didn't know you all would be here when I'm on.  Thank you for the hearts Heart

You all made my day as usual!  My friend Debbie has not been well enough to come over for a look at your thread.  Also a neighbor passed while in another country on vacation and one of my favorite ladies on our street fell and broke her hip.  She is at home and doing really well!  The DH that passed was 60 and his wife went back to the country to retrieve necessary paperwork.  May we ad them to our prayers?  Thank you 

Blessings to everyone that stops by here and thank you for the Positive Thoughts Thread!

Cathy

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom, did you think my post on the other forum was unkind?  I certainly did not think so, I was defending you, and it was removed.  I guess the mods have their favorites!

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom

Would you mind sharing a first name of your neighbor who passed and his wifeā€™s name also?

Would you mind sharing a first name of your neighbor who broke her hip?

We will also pray for Debbie.

I will post on Fridays thoughts as soon as I receive a post from you šŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œ

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@Jackhound Mom, did you think my post on the other forum was unkind?  I certainly did not think so, I was defending you, and it was removed.  I guess the mods have their favorites!

@Hooty

Your post was reinstated and the reason it was removed was not because of you or your thoughts you posted. 

I would be happy to explain why this happened if you would like me to. Let me know friend šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹

Respected Contributor

@Hooty  Hi!

Another Mod replaced what you wrote to and for me!  Thank you for having my back!  You understood that I was only commenting on the number and length of the ads and certianly did not say anything about the group, they are fantastic!

Whew, I can't say much without this happening.  I wish I knew why?  I think it has to do with another thread I was invited to in Wellness.  I mentioned that I had checked on a surgery and got stomped like a narc at a biker rally lol!  I didn't suggest anyone else consider it, just that I checked it out.

Good night to all and I look forward to all your creative & touching posts!  Butterfly, the Wal Mart one cracked Dennis up as I showed it to him as he walked by Woman Very Happy  Any chuckle is a good chuckle, thank you!

Cathy

Respected Contributor

Yes @butterfly123

Joyce had the break.  Rick passed and his wife's name begins with an H.  I've mentioned that I write here to so many that I don't want to put too much on.  I know you are asking so we all can join in prayer and I think that is wonderful.  I hope you understand.  I always use my and Dennis's names and of course Scooter so anyone in my area would know who I am Woman Embarassed

Thank you dear Butterfly!

Bless your heartHeart

Honored Contributor

@Hooty

Kitten and owl - Album on Imgur

I love this.  Hope you do too.  Heart

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Trusted Contributor

@AnikaBrodie ... Hi !! Love the pictures of the kitty and owl playing!!! Looks like they just met, like each other and are now playing!! They are BOTH soooo cute!! 

Trusted Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

Image may contain: text

@Hooty ... I wish l could "heart" your positive thought... but my soul has been broken so many times that I feel l can't fully recover. There... I finally told the truth here!! I act so positive a lot of the time but that's how l was able to get through working 36 years...just "acting" the part of being happy. I'm sure there are a lot of people both posting and reading who are going through what l am. Time to seek help again. Please PRAY for me, my friends. My name is JoAnn. (Sorry it had to be one of your posts, hooty, but .....)

Esteemed Contributor

@EastCoastGal

(((Hugs)))  You're in my prayers. 

dbccce8150c2.gif